What is blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure that removes excess folds of skin in the upper lids and pouches under the eyes. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-blepharoplasty ]
More Answers to “What is blepharoplasty“
- “Blepharo” means eyelid and “plasty” is derived from the Greek word “plastikos”, which means to change. Cosmetic blepharoplasty is a procedure which typically involves the removal of excess skin and fat from th…
- Blepharoplasty is a specific type of surgery to the eyelids, both upper and lower.
- Blepharoplasty can be performed on one eyelid or on both. These procedures are generally performed by a plastic surgeon. Your eyes are an expressive feature – one that people notice first – and your eyelids are part of that feature. The eye…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Q: How old should you be before considering Blepharoplasty ?I have saggy upper lids. Also, it it painful? and what are the cons of it? Like what could go wrong?
- A: drmeronk.com tells a LOT of good into about blepharoplasty…he’s in California, but I just wanted to give you the site so you can read about blepharoplasty in general…it is the most detailed site about it that I have seen!
- What do you think about transconjunctival blepharoplasty?
- Q: My wife is considering having transconjunctival blepharoplasty and would like to hear your opinions on this surgery. From what I read is sounds great. What do you think?
- A: getting the bags removed from under her eyes would be good, if they’re really puffy with big bags. so, good thing 😉
- Does it hurt when the stitches are taken out after blepharoplasty?
- Q: Just wondering what if feels like when the stitches are taken out after blepharoplasty … From a scale of 1 – 10, 1 being least painful and 10 being most painful.. What is it??Thnks!
- A: I wouldnt know with blepharoplasty but when i had my stitches taken out of my elbow it hurt at the first initial tug and then it just felt wierd…depends mostly on your pain tolerance