What is colloidal oatmeal for
Colloidal oatmeal, also known by its Genus Species name, Avena sativa L., helps smooth and comfort itchy, scratchy, and dry skin. Colloidal oatmeal is not a breakfast oatmeal and shouldn’t be eaten. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-colloidal-oatmeal-for ]
More Answers to “What is colloidal oatmeal for“
- Colloidal oatmeal is very finely ground oatmeal that is used to treat many skin conditions such as eczema, dry skin, or an insect bite. This type of oatmeal is usually used in a bath to relieve these condition. This oatmeal should not be in…
- Colloidal oatmeal, also known by its Genus Species name, Avena sativa L., helps smooth and comfort itchy, scratchy, and dry skin. Colloidal oatmeal is not a breakfast oatmeal and shouldn’t be eaten. ChaCha again soon!
- Here is some information I discovered researching colloidal oatmeal. While it refers mainly to colloidal oatmeal used in the bathtub, I think the information is valuable for this product also. I obtained the data from: http://www.wholehealt…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can colloidal oatmeal work to exfoliate skin?
- Q: Can I use colloidal oatmeal to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells? Is it effective in exfoliating skin? (please don’t reccommend other products)
- A: yes yup positive
- Can I mix colloidal oatmeal with my cetaphil cleanser?
- Q: Can I put some uncooked colloidal oatmeal in my cetaphil cleanser to help exfoliate my skin? Does the colloidal oatmeal HAVE to be cooked or will it still work uncooked? Will it be effective in exfoliating to get rid of dead skin cells?……is it ok to mix it with cetaphil?
- A: Uncooked oatmeal is used for exfoliating. Cooked oatmeal is for eating.You can mix it with your cleanser.
- Colloidal oatmeal – where can I buy it?
- Q: Does anyone in the UK know where I can buy colloidal oatmeal from? I have tried everywhere I can think of! I have read many good things about this product. I can find it mixed with other things as a bath powder but would prefer to try it on it’s own.Thank you for any help.
- A: If you look quickly at your question, it looks like it says Cannibal oatmeal.