What is considered a fat girl
The most commonly used measure for obesity is the Body Mass Index (BMI). It is defined as the weight in kilograms divided-MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-considered-a-fat-girl ]
More Answers to “What is considered a fat girl“
- What is considered a fat girl
- The most commonly used measure for obesity is the Body Mass Index (BMI). It is defined as the weight in kilograms divided-MORE?
- Is it considered a compliment to tell a girl For a fat girl you d…?
- I would recommend against this, the best way to think about it is to consider how you would feel if someone told you this.
- Is a 135 pound 5’5 girl considered fat?
- No, just because you have weight on you doesn’t mean you’re fat. Since you do all those sports and classes, the extra weight is most likely muscle. Also, you’re friends would be honest with you. Listen to them. And as you say, “I would…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When is a girl considered fat?
- Q: I’m conducting an ‘experiment’. Tell me what you think the minimum poundage a girl weighs is to be considered ‘fat’? Please also list your gender, age, and race. Also, I’m looking for serious answers so don’t write stupid answers.
- A: It obviously depends on how tall they are, but I’d guess in general about at the 160 mark is when they’re starting to get overweight.Female15WhiteEdit: Haha, woah! Kate has almost the same answer as I do. Great minds think alike. ;D
- What size is considered fat for a girl? ( guys and girls please)?
- Q: I have been trying to figure this out but I can’t tell so I need imput from a BUNCH of people.So what do you think is fat either answer with like “size # ” or measurements or proportions or a whole comment Thanks so much!this is gonna go on for a while because i am trying to get a lot of answers thanks 🙂
- A: You can’t be “fat” at a certain size. A size 12 would be heavy for someone 5 foot tall, and a size 12 would look too skinny on someone 6 foot tall. If you have a double chin, you are fat. If you use the last hole on your watchband, you are fat. If sunglasses hurt the size of your head because they dig into excess flesh, then you are fat. If you salivate at the sound of cellaphane rattling, then you are fat. If you can’t buckle the seatbelt, then you are fat. Size is nothing but a number. Remember that.
- if u weigh 187 are u considered a fat girl or just a chunky one??
- Q: i weigh 187 and ever since i was in elementry i have been called fat but all my friends tell me i am not considered a fat girl! what do u think??
- A: Well it’s not only important how you feel about yourself. Obesity kills people through high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, a thousand different ways. Of course your friends aren’t going to be hateful and call you fat, and truthfully they may not even consider you fat. But unless you’re a 6’1 weight-conditioned athlete, medical science says you are.