What is in the drug Percocet
Oxycodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. Generic names include Acetominophen and oxycodone. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-in-the-drug-percocet ]
More Answers to “What is in the drug Percocet“
- What kind of drug is Oxycodone?
- all the answers you have are very close.. but here is the real deal. oxycodone is the generic name for Oxycontin a powerful pain medication, most of the information about it you have received is correct i wont repeat it. HOWEVER…Percocet …
- Can the drug percocet and flexeril be combined without any harsh …?
- If you do you could face your central nervous system shutting down. Stick to what you were given and if you need a stronger pain medication call your dentist and ask him to call on in for you. The last thing you need is to go to sleep tonig…
- Is percocet and oxycontin the same drug?
- Percocet and Oxycontin contain the same narcotic — oxycodone — only difference is Percocet contains tylenol and Oxycontin is just straight up oxycodone.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are some slang terms for the prescription drug percocet?
- Q: i am doing a health project and was wondering if anyone knew any street names. it would be great and so much help. thank you.
- A: whats the generic name for perocet? a website full of slang terms is http://www.expomed.com/drugtest/files/drugterms.pdf
- Can the drug percocet and flexeril be combined without any harsh side effects?
- Q: Iam currently taking the drug percocet (had all 4 wisdom teeth removed)….which in hindsight was NOT the most wise thing I’ve ever done,and since iam having alot of muscle pain in my jaw/face area.I was thinking why not take one med for pain and the other to relieve the muscle strain/pain.
- A: If you do you could face your central nervous system shutting down. Stick to what you were given and if you need a stronger pain medication call your dentist and ask him to call on in for you. The last thing you need is to go to sleep tonight and have you CNS shut down. If that happens your respiratory and cardiovascular system will not recieve the signal from your brain to function. If you cannot get ahold of your dentist then call your pharmacy and ask them. Good Luck. and hope you feel better soon. Interaction Search > Regimen Interactions This Regimen: view and edit regimen list Flexeril TabletsPercocet Tablets Flexeril Tablets(Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride) may interact with anticholinergics, barbiturates, central nervous system depressants, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, and certain other agentsand certain other agents. All regimen items are fully defined. Resulting interactions are displayed below.Important Note: The results display drug-drug and drug-food interactions cited in the FDA approved product labeling that is published in the current edition of the PDR only. Check all available and updated product labeling for complete interactions as contained in the FDA labeling. Potential Interactions in This Regimen Flexeril Tablets(McNeil Consumer) Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride May interact with: Percocet Tablets(Endo Labs) Acetaminophen, Oxycodone HydrochlorideResults:(Co-administration results in enhanced effects) Percocet Tablets(Endo Labs) Acetaminophen, Oxycodone Hydrochloride May interact with: The labeling of this product lists no interactions with the other products or foods entered Patients receiving other opioid analgesics, general anesthetics, phenothiazines, other tranquilizers, sedative-hypnotics or other CNS depressants (including alcohol) concomitantly with PERCOCET may exhibit an additive CNS depression. When such combined therapy is contemplated, the dose of one or both agents should be reduced. The concurrent use of anticholinergics with opioids may produce paralytic ileus.
- Can Klonopin show up as Percocet on a drug test?
- Q: I took a drug test and was told I tested postive for percocet. I have never had percocet in my life and the past few months have only had shrooms and LSD (which I know won’t show up on a standard test) and one .5 mg klonopin. Wtf?
- A: Percocet cannot be confused with Klonopin, as they are completely different chemicals both structurally and pharmacologically. Don’t be so sure that shrooms or other recreational drugs won’t show up. Percocet is oxycodon with acetaminophen while Klonopin is a benzodiazepine. Nothing alike at all.