What is it found in
Opiates are commonly found in morphine and codeine. Can’t text? Call 1-800-2ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-it-found-in ]
More Answers to “What is it found in“
- Where is it found?
- Almost every state in the United States has reported some case of Lyme disease. The disease seems to be concentrated in certain areas such as the east coastal states, the northern part of California, and the states in the north central regi…
- Where is lead found?
- Lead-based paint may be found on many types of housing built before 1978, including single-family homes, apartments, and private and public housing.
- What we found
- We found an increased risk of lung cancer in workers exposed to beryllium at all plants combined. We found 280 deaths, but expected 221. The lung cancer excess was confined to workers hired in the 1940s and 1950s Among workers hired in the …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What language is this book I found in a junk store written in?
- Q: I bought the book shown here http://imgur.com/payjk.jpg and I’m curious what language it is written in and what the title is.
- A: That would be arabic. and I probably have a good chance of being right if I say its the quran.
- What is a word that has changed in meaning found in Romeo and Juliet?
- Q: I need a word that does not mean what it meant during Shakespeare’s time in the play Romeo and Juliet..Anything will help
- A: wench. I read the play a long time ago but it used to mean a young girl or woman. It now means a prostitute. It may be the other way around, I am not sure, but it definitely has changed its meaning.
- my radiator is clogged and we found some rubber gaskets in it. How could they of gotten there?
- Q: Volkswagen CabrioIt looks like a gasket. There were several small holes in the piece that had letters and numbers on it.
- A: was it a gasket or could it be just runner coming off the inside of the hoses