What is Lamisil
Lamisil (terbinafine) is used to treat infections caused by fungus that affect the fingernails or toenails. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-lamisil ]
More Answers to “What is Lamisil“
- Lamisil is a treatment for a range of fungal infections.
- An antifungal drug, containing terbiafine.
- What is the most important information I should know about Lamisil? Return to top Lamisil works gradually. It usually takes a week for results to start becoming apparent. Toenail infections require 12 weeks of treatment; fingernail infecti…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Q: I used Lamisil (the pill) every day for 3 full months (March-end of June) for my two big toes. I saw the infection clear up but the new nail has not started growing in yet and it’s been a month since I’ve been off the pill. When I went to the podiatrist about a month ago for a check up, he looked at them and said the medication was working. But how much longer do I have to wait to see the new nails start to grow in again?
- A: I am still working on growing a new toenail after nearly one year, but it looks so much better. Hang in there.
- How do you avoid using Lamisil spray on the nails when you’re supposed to use between the toes?
- Q: The Lamisil container (spray version, for athlete’s foot) says to avoid using it on nails, but it says to spray your feet from several inches away, and also to use it between the toes, so how are you supposed to avoid the nails with those being so close together in the same area that you are spraying? It seems a cream would be better if you legitimately need to avoid the nails…
- A: I think that it just means that don’t expect the Lamisil to work on a fungus that is in the nail. It won’t hurt if you get it on your toenails. Good luck!! And Happy Feet!!
- Should I use Lamisil Once on my psoriasis fingers?
- Q: I have just bought Lamisil Once for my psoriasis, I have this on my fingers and I have heara lot of bad things about using it on psoriasis, any advice?
- A: Hi Don’t kown about Lamisil Once, but I also suffer with psriasis and I use Aloe Propolis cream from www.foreverbeealoe.com and it is brilliant for me it cleared my face in about 1 week and that’s alot quicker than anything the doc had given me and 100% natural hpr this helps and good luck