What is medent dm
Guaifenesin/Dextromethorphan/Decongestant – Guaifenesin:expectorant, Dextromethorphan:cough suppressant.Also contains decongestant [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-medent-dm ]
More Answers to “What is medent dm“
- Where can i get medent training in buffalo ny?
- Medent (guaifenesin-pseudoephedrine) Guaifenesin is an expectorant. It is used to break up congestion and mucous to help you breathe easier…
- How to use Medent DM Oral
- If you are taking the over-the-counter product, read all directions on the product package before taking this medication. If you have any questions, consult your pharmacist. If your doctor has prescribed this medication, take it as directed…
- What is Medent Dm (Guaifen/dm/decongest) ?
- Check and see if we carry Medent Dm in our prescription list! What Alternate Names Are There For Medent Dm? Gfn 800/pse 60/dm 30 Who is the Manufacturer of Medent Dm? Stewart-Jackson What is Medent Dm Used For? Guaifenesin is an expect…