What is pill M367
That pill with M367 imprint is APAP hydrocodone bitartrate, 325MG-10MG. It is an analegesic combination. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-pill-m367 ]
More Answers to “What is pill M367“
- What pill has m367 on it?
- It’s generic for norco or vicodin It has 10mg hyrdrocodone with 325mg acetaminophen in it.
- What is M367 white pill because i found a lot in my sons room??
- M367 is generic Norco 10, but it is not manufactured by Watson. They are known for being less effective than other generics or brand names, as many people seem to have a hard time digesting the binders that hold the pill together and gettin…
- Can anyone identify these pills White pills labeled M367 and A328?
- M367 is an Acetaminophen 325mg, Hydrocodone 10mg tablet White oblong tablet, imprint M367 It is the generic equivalent of Lortab. Drug info on Lortab is available at: http://lortab.drugs.com/ A328 is also a Hydrocodone-APAP tablet. Trade Na…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Where can I find out what a pill is by whats stamped on it?
- Q: I found three little white oblong pills, it is not a capsule type but a solid pill, the smallest one has M367 stamped on it. The next one is a little bigger with PVK500 on one side and 06 950 on the other side. The largest little white pill has 93 542 on it. Any help would be great!
- A: You would have to take them to a pharmacy for identification..All of them are generic because trade names are usually stamped on the pill or the manufacturer. In any case NEVER take a med you don’t know..The PVK sounds like Penicillin 500mg but not necessarily..
- Is the 93/150 white round pill stronger Codeine than hydrocodone M367’s with 10mg of Codeine?
- Q: when researched,the white pill displays:Acetaminophen-codeine phosphateStrength(s)300 mg-30 mgImprint(s)93 1503And the big blue hydrocodone is like 350/10 acetaminophen/codeine..So is the little white round one more opiate based?If so,why do I feel more fuked up when I take the big blue ones?Thanks for the info.
- A: You need to research your medications better. First off those two pills contain diffrent medications. One has codine, the other hydrocodone, and while are both opiate painkillers, hydrocodone is more potent than codine. If I remember right 5mg of hydrocodone is equal to about 30mg of codine not taking into account any cross-tolerance.Also, I believe you ID’d your pill wrong. M367 pill is white, oblong, scored pill containing 10/325 hydro/APAP. Are you sure the blue pill it is not imprinted m361, which is 10/650 hydro/APAP. I would double check, even though they have the same amount of hydrocodone, as one has twice the tylenol as the other, and tylenol is toxic in high doses (over 4000mg in a 24 hour period).This information is provided in the spirit of harm reduction, I am not promoting abusing your medication to “get fucked up” nor am I a doctor or medical professional.
- identify a pill an oblong white with the imprint of m367?
- A: Vicodon?Has somebody been watching too much House? 🙂 (Actually, that’s not true, you can never watch too much House.)”Vicodin (Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone, not to be confused with dihydrocodeine) is most commonly seen as a white tablet with the name “Vicodin,” “Vicodin ES,” or “Vicodin HP” imprinted on one side. It shares its characteristics with many other drugs in chemistry and form; such drugs are also pain killers…”