What is promethazene
Phenothiazine: derivative with histamine h1-blocking, and sedative properties. It is used as an anti-allergic for motion sickness. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-promethazene ]
More Answers to “What is promethazene“
- It is a generic form of Phenergan. It is used for vomiting as well as sedation. Promethazine is Phenergan, which is an antihistamine used mainly for nausea, and sometimes as a pre-sedative before surgery. It is also used in conjunction with…
- Promethazine is an antihistamine used to relieve allergic rhinitis (seasonal allergy) symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, itching, and watery eyes and itching and swelling associated with uncomplicated allergic skin reactions.
- Promethazine is a drug that is used to treat allergies. It is also used as an antihistamine. It is also used to treat nausea or motion sickness.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- i know that the main ingredients in sizzurp are promethazene and coedine. are there any subs for them?
- Q: i tried to get some from the doc but it failed. i been tryin for a month now. and no one around me has it. i live in ne ohio and i cant find none of the ingredients can anyone help me please?!?
- A: Dude – just get a six pack and be happy!
- is Promethazene legal in Colorado?
- Q: i need to know!!
- A: Yes…it’s legal with a prescription. The brand name is Phenergan.