What is Provera used for
Provera is used if your menstrual periods have stopped or a female hormone imbalance is causing your uterus to bleed abnormally. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-provera-used-for ]
More Answers to “What is Provera used for“
- What is Depo-Provera Used For?
- Depo-Provera is used to treat certain types of cancer.
- Was Depo Provera used on Turing?
- I posted to show that “chemical castration” is not what you thought it was. Turing hardly makes a good case study for your advocacy.
- Is there anyone who used Provera?
- I suffer from PCOS, so I never have a period on my own. My doctor said as long as I was not trying to conceive, that I could go about 3 months without a period and then come in for Provera to induce one. When I started trying to conceive,…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Question about Provera for those of you who are using or have used it?
- Q: My sister is going to be starting Provera to help regulate her cycles so she can concieve. We were just wondering how long after starting to use provera were you able to concieve a child? Thank you.
- A: It didn’t work for me. It took about 3 years for me to concieve doing IVF. It’s different for everyone.
- Anyone used provera to jump start a period?
- Q: I’m 20 days late now and according to the blood test im not pg so the doctor is putting in on provera.
- A: Yes, I’ve taken it before. I have PCOS, so I didn’t cycle every month. My doc prescribed it for me. I took 10 pills over the course of 10 days and usually started the day of the last pill or the following day.Good luck with it
- Has anyone used Provera to induce a period? Did you have any symptoms during and after treatment?
- Q: Other then the obvious menstruation that follows.
- A: myfriend has used it she experienced mild cramps but thats allhope i helped