What is something you can do to help you fall asleep
Read a boring book, drink a warm glass of milk, lie down and relax and breath deep, count, and make up a story in your head. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-something-you-can-do-to-help-you-fall-asleep ]
More Answers to “What is something you can do to help you fall asleep“
- Can I prepare something in my home to help me fall asleep??
- You don’t need any sleeping pills or artifical sleeping aids. Have a cup of warm milk. Milk and other dairy products are sources of tryptophan, which your body converts into serotonin and melatonin. Other foods that contain tryptophan and e…
- What is something that will help me fall asleep other than sleepi…?
- a cup of warm milk will help you and you’ll have no side effects.
- What is insomia really, and can I give my 9 year old something to…?
- There are times when insomnia can be caused by a change in schedule. Which can include such things as going back to school after a vacation or too much sugar or caffeine though the day or to close to bedtime. Another cause of insomnia can b…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What method’s do you use when you can’t fall asleep?
- Q: I can’t seem to fall asleep until 3 or 4 in the morning these days, even if i go to sleep around 11 o’clock.Do you guys have any methods that will help?
- A: Warm milk (:It might taste ewww, but it works.It makes you sleepy and relaxed.
- How do you help your toddler fall asleep?
- Q: Since my little girl was old enough to not sleep in a crib, she would sleep on a toddler mattress with a few blankets and pillows on the floor next to our bed.She would never fall asleep unless my wife or I would lie with her long enough. Every night, we would play a lullaby music CD. She would fall asleep after 10 minutes sometimes. Other times, it would take an hour or two.Now that she is a big sister, we’ve upgraded her bed to a small wooden framed toddler bed with side rails. AND SHE TOTALLY LOVES IT.Problem is, we can’t lie with her anymore.We’ve talked with her and she understands the baby gets the crib while she, being the Big Sister, gets a Big Girl Bed. She shows no signs of jealousy or negativity to our new baby.Reading a book was totally enjoyable, but went from reading 2 short books to reading them over and over for an hour, and them making up a story.Lately, she would wake up in the middle of the night crying and sobbing. Bad dreams?What do YOU DO to help your little Big Boy or Big Girl fall asleep?Concerning Monster Spray?LMAOOur child doesn’t know what monsters are! :)Hopefully she never will. No BoogeyMan, closet monster, etc.Neat idea though! I’ll let my brother know though (similar issues with his kid).
- A: We’ve set a routine earlier on with both of my children. Bedtime, PJs, quiet play, brush teeth, book, tuck in, kisses, love yous, and lights out. We also play soft music and they have special night lights. You can try setting a routine, she seems old enough to understand that now she can only have 1-3 books and you will only read them once, sit her down and tell her this. Then tuck her in and maybe rub her back for a few minutes, talk quietly to her and then give her kisses and love yous and then leave. The best thing is to be consistent, it may be hard at first but once she learns that these are the new rules it should make bedtime easier. Also as for the bad dreams she could be around the age for night terrors, you should talk to her pediatrician about this. Good luck! And congrats on the new baby 🙂
- Would you cradle my plums as we fall asleep?
- Q: Is this normal?
- A: Sure. If you are willing to cradle my melons.