What is the average cost of rhinoplasty
The average total cost is $5,500. The surgeon’s fee is $4,000, the anesthesiologist is $700 and the facility fee is $800. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-cost-of-rhinoplasty ]
More Answers to “What is the average cost of rhinoplasty“
- What is the average cost of cosmetic rhinoplasty?
- $6000 give or take a few thousand depends on the the City, the Surgeon and what needs to be done to the nose
- Is there an Average Cost for Rhinoplasty in Newport Beach??
- Just like any procedure, you can find a wide variety of prices. Rhinoplasty is no different. You should not use cost as your main factor in selecting a surgeon. The cost of revision rhinoplasty can run a great deal more. A good place to …
- How much does an average nose job (rhinoplasty) cost??
- between $3,000 and $8,000 dollars http://www.docshop.com/education/cosmeti…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much does an average rhinoplasty cost?
- A: $3,000 to $8,000but my insurance covered mine because I had trouble breathing on one side:]
- What is the average cost of rhinoplasty (nose job) in Illinois?
- Q: I only need the average cost in Illinois, specifically Chicago. Thanks
- A: “The price of nose reshaping ranges from $3,000 to $8,000, with the average cost being around $4,200. This cost usually involves three fees:Surgical fee Anesthesia fee Facility fee” http://www.docshop.com/education/cosmetic/face/rhinoplasty/cost/
- what is the average cost of rhinoplasty (a nose job) in northern nj or nyc?
- Q: i have tried looking and can’t find a concrete answer because the price range is so big. i dont mind paying a little more for a better, more natural job. i just cant even find an average for one?
- A: Rhinoplasty surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Tour2india4health Consultants .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.Tour2india4health Consultants is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.http://www.tour2india4health.comHope this helps.