What is the best treatment for psoriasis
Vitamin D compounds, such as calcipotriene, topical corticosteroids, such as betamethasone, anthralin and tars, and tazarotene. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-treatment-for-psoriasis ]
More Answers to “What is the best treatment for psoriasis“
- It’s horses for courses as they say. What works well for one doesn’t necessarily work for another (with the exception of maybe steroidal medications; and those do more harm than good). You may want to try anti-psoriasis cream and spray fr…
- Usually you get prescribed a tropical cream, or a tar gel to rub over the psoriasis! There’s also a medication called Etanercept, which is a shot that you inject.
- Leon L asked: The skin breaks up and the skin breaks up and bleeds it has been diagnosed by consultant as hybrid type of psoriasis need help. The skin breaks up and bleeds it on my fingers and bleeds it has been diagnosed by. Psoriasis need…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best treatment for Psoriasis?
- Q: My Friend is having this Problem:-1.Kindly guide me the best treatment available for Psoriasis in Siddha, Unani, Ayurveda, Homeopathy or in English Medicine.. 2.Also tell me the food habits for this type of syndrome? (What he should avoid and what he should intake in-particular for a better cure? 3.What is the normal period or duration for complete cure or it’s not a curable disease? Kindly guide us on these areas!!!!!
- A: Sunlight and topical ointments such as clobetasol work best. Avoid cortisone because it will make the disease worse in the long term. As for foods it varies from person to person, but you’ll want to avoid alcohol. There is no cure, but the right medicine will keep it under control. Your friend really needs to see a doctor though.
- What is the best treatment for psoriasis for someone with diabetes?
- Q: NB: finds it difficult to use bath, because of slight disability; and has to shower.Diabetes under control. Psoriasis in patches on body and on finger tips. Age:40.Vitamin D suggested…?
- A: I suffer with psoriosis and have done for the last 10 years, 12 months ago my body was 70% covered in dry scaley itchy nasty skin I was that down about it and fed of of people staring at me like I was some sort of freak I didn’t even like to leave the houseI have tried every cream imaginable from diprobase, eumovate, dithranol, dovenex, calcipotral I even had light treatment at the hospital for it, you name it and I’ve most likely tried it it was a nighmare. Then I found out about a company called Forever Living Products they are the world leaders in Aloe Vera and Beehive products and they are fantastic.I started to drink 30ml of Aloe Vera Gel every day (it doesn’t taste very nice but I just down it like a sambucca!) and apply Aloe Vera Gelly and Aloe Propolis cream to my skin and now you wouldn’t know I suffered with psriosis at all, I mean don’t get me wrong I do still get the odd patch now and then on my knees or elbows but nothing like I’ve had it in the past.Another great thing for you is my auntie suffers from diabetes and since drinking Aloe Vera Gel her blood sugar levels have dropped I mean it may not work for everyone but might be worth a try.Forever are that confident about their products that they offer a 60 day satisfaction guarantee so you have nothing to loose by giving it a go it will cost you about £1 per day but believe me it is well worth every penny, you can buy it fromwww.foreverbeealoe.comTake care and have a great christmas and new year
- Best treatment for psoriasis on the scalp?
- Q: What is the best treatment for psoriasis on the scalp?
- A: You can try OTC creams with cortisone, or get a prescription for a stronger preparation. I’ve had good success with prescription betamethasone 0.05%, marketed under the Betaderm brand name. Just a small, twice-a-day application clears up small outbreaks within a few days.