What is the best way to get better when you have a cold
You need to blow your nose often, stay rested, gargle, drink hot liquids, put a salve under your nose, and take steamy showers. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-get-better-when-you-have-a-cold ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to get better when you have a cold“
- What is the best way to get rid of a cold?
- First of all, get lots of Vitamin C into you – I recommend pouring boiling water over sliced lemon in a big mug. Stir in a couple of teaspoons of honey. It’s really good for clearing your sinuses too! Keep having lots of hot drinks and wrap…
- How is the best way to get rid of bugs when bring plants indoors …?
- Living in Indiana it is time to bring in the potted plants Jade.palm, begonias etc.Should I re-pot the plants or is there another way to receive the bugs out. I moved the plants inside the garage for a few days now and want to bring them in…
- How is the best way to get rid of head cold?
- I get plenty of rest; consume as much fluids as possible including drinking Airborne (tablets in water), eating egg drop soup, and drinking water; gargle with warm salty water; and take Tylenol for sore throat and ears. I usually stay home …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you burn more calories better when its hot or cold and what the best way to lose them?
- A: I used to jump rope in a sauna. I could lose 10 pounds in 2 days. I know it’s only water but you could see the difference in the mirror the same day.Shivering uses up a lot of calories so you have to get really really cold for this to work. The only problem is that , if you wait a little too long, you die. You didn’t tell us why you are asking this question. Are you starting a diet? Or is it a science question?
- how to make my voice sound like i have a cold?
- Q: I have a speech tomarrow and its going to suck mabe it would sound better if i have a fake cold. Anyone know how to make your voice sound like you have a cold?
- A: talk and scream ALOT
- What is the best way to get rid of (or at least get a little better of..) a cold?
- Q: I have to go to school tomorrow but my throat hurts and my nose is stuffy!!!! HELP ME!!
- A: tylenol taken regularly, and the proverbial campbell’s chicken noodle soup works wonders. 😛 and get as much sleep as you can.