What is the best way to get rid of Scabies
The most effective way to get rid of your scabies is to visit a doctor to get an antibiotic to reduce the length of your case. Thx [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-get-rid-of-scabies ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to get rid of Scabies“
- What is the best way to get rid of scabies?
- Why would you put nail polish on the affected areas? I had scabies when I was a teen (dad’s a nurse and brought them home from a patient). I had to put that cream EVERYWHERE. I didn’t want to touch myself in certain areas, so I didn’t put …
- What is the best way to get rid of the redness caused from scabie…?
- If the scabies infection has already been adequately treated, the reddness will usually run its course over a 10 day period. However, if you desire to speed up the resolution, apply hydrocortisone 1% cream (OTC) to the affected areas.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best way to get rid of scabies?
- Q: I have had them since nov. of 08 and didnt know what it was until march of 09 and yes i went to the dr and got the right medicine but it keeps on coming back and yes i used nail polish over the infected areas to no avail. any other suggestions?
- A: Why would you put nail polish on the affected areas?I had scabies when I was a teen (dad’s a nurse and brought them home from a patient). I had to put that cream EVERYWHERE. I didn’t want to touch myself in certain areas, so I didn’t put it everywhere. The whole family kept getting reinfected. Finally after many rounds of treatment I finally did put it everywhere and it got rid of the problem.Spread the cream on every part of your skin, pay special attention to skin folds, and genital areas. Good luck!wash all bed linens in hot bleachy water, and don’t share towels etc with other family members.
- I’ve got Scabies (I know, yuck!). What is the best way to get rid of them in your bedding?
- Q: Should I take them to a commercial laundry because our laundry water only gets lukewarm? Also, do I have to get a new matress? And my drapes are right by the bed, should they be washed? And do I have to wash ALL of my clothes (it would take years)? My dermatologist says you can’t get scabies from your pets but I’ve been finding things on the internet that say otherwise. I’ve always been good about giving my cat Frontline but I don’t think that kills animal scabies or mange. He has always been intesely itching and biting and leaving bare fur with crusted sores (that look suspiciously like mine!). His vet says its “probably” and allergy. And I let him in my bed. I really don’t go anywhere, I’m a real homebody so I don’t know how else I could’ve gotten these. Any advice? Oh, I’ve also used the RX cream three times!
- A: I know what you are going through. It can attack any person who stayed in hotel, tried clothing in a store or sat on a chair that someone with scabies sat prior. I have scabies so I know what you are going trough, I went to my doctor and I used twice 5% Permethrin, the first time it was very itchy but it did not go away so yesterday, I took the second application. It helps when you take a bath and use bath oil, I used Avenno, and before I go to sleep I used baby oil. So the itch goes away for a while and you can get a good night sleep. Wash all your bedding, towels, clothing in hot water and used hot dryer too. Now you do not need a new mattress just spry it with something that you can buy in drug store that kills Bactria (Lysol), it not pet save so do not allowed your pet on the mattress for one day. You can’t get scabies from your pets.I just order from this website https://naturalginesis.com/natural_ginesis36.htm Here they are two more medication that you can order online.http://www.dexoprin.com/index.htmlhttp://www.dermatechrx.com/scabies/
- Fastest way to get rid of scabies?
- Q: I have not shown symptoms yet, but my dad came home with bug bites and it turns out he has scabies.Does that mean I have scabies too?And what is the fastest way to get rid of scabies, because I have cheer camp starting August 4th and I HAVE to be there, no exceptions.
- A: well scabies can jump over 8 feet so better hope you weren’t infected. get some rid, because the active ingredient, permetherin, in it is the same as the prescription ingredient you’d get from the doctor. wash everything in hot water to kill it, it and the symptoms are very close to lice.