What is the best way to get tan when you only get sunburnt
Start with only 10-15 minutes exposure, with sunscreen SPF 8 to 15; keep the skin moisturized well. slowly increase exposure time. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-get-tan-when-you-only-get-sunburnt ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to get tan when you only get sunburnt“
- What is the best way to get tan when you only get sunburnt
- Start with only 10-15 minutes exposure, with sunscreen SPF 8 to 15; keep the skin moisturized well. slowly increase exposure time.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best way to get a tan without getting sunburnt?
- A: Fake tan from Walmart.No skin cancer, either.
- What is the best way to gt dead skin (after tanning/sunburned) off your back when its just you ?
- Q: When your by yourself and no one to help
- A: They make special loofa’s on a pole for reaching your back that are great for exfoliating while in the shower.If you need it now – take a wet washcloth and sling it over your back, grab it with your other hand by your side and rub your back gently back and forth with the cloth.Be carefull if you burned yourself – you dont want to take off burned skin thats not ready to be peeled off. That can cause scarring.
- What’s the best way to mask/fix tan lines when wearing a strapless dress?
- Q: I got pretty sunburned this past weekend and am attending a wedding this coming Saturday! I don’t want to look ridiculous! Help!
- A: You could use a base or foundation that matches your tan. I’ve seen it done before. it works if you buy the right stuff