What is the best way to get very, very flexible
The best way to improve your flexibility is to stretch often. Start by warming up your muscles with 10-15 minutes of cardiovascular activity, and then do full body stretches for 1 minute increments. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-get-very%2C-very-flexible ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to get very, very flexible“
- What is the best way to get very, very flexible
- The best way to improve your flexibility is to stretch often. Start by warming up your muscles with 10-15 minutes of cardiovascular activity, and then do full body stretches for 1 minute increments. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What would be the best way to get some income with a very very flexible schedule?
- Q: I’m a young single mother of five, and need some ideas to bring in some extra cash flow into my household. Something I can do without been tide down with a schedule.
- A: stay away from the work at home garbage you hear about. they just want your email and they pay but about .20 an hour. Ebay is a on your schedule type of job. the online ones are ok if you can get a bunch of referrals and that is whay you see so many suggesting their great report or site. they really arent worth it unless you know a ton of people
- What’s the best way to save on airfare? Very flexible date.?
- Q: Manila- Canada, about 5-6 weeks from now, looking for some tricks to get a cheap ticket.
- A: you should check on airline promotions in each airline web page they have a code for promotions also in saturdays is the day were many people get discounts
- I’m very stiff. Is there any way to make my body become flexible?
- Q: I haven’t exercise in over 6 years. My body is very stiff and I envy my cousin who’s body is very flexible due to her early ballet years. She stretches everyday to keep herself flexible.So is there any way to make my body flexible? If so, then how long will it take for my body to become flexible?
- A: you can try doing squats every day to make your legs more flexible. The for the stomach/back area, arch down both ways (back up/ belly up) like a cat. Then do that every dayy and it will help. It will take about a week. But you have to keep doing it.