What is the best way to quit chewing tobacco
I’ve known a few guys who quit chewing by chewing gum and using a Nicotine Patch.It took them about two months to be nicotine free [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-quit-chewing-tobacco ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to quit chewing tobacco“
- What is the best way to quit chewing tobacco?
- I’ve been dipping for three years as well. I am also in the middle of quitting just because i know its bad for me. For the past month i’ve been quitting for about 4 days then i’ll dip one more can, 4 days go by i dip another can. But now im…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best way to quit chewing tobacco?
- Q: I have chewed tobacco for 7 years, i have tried everything form jsut quitting to the patch to the gum, the patch used to work, but i think its more of an oral addiction along with the niccotine.
- A: Put chewing gum in your mouth instead
- What is the best way to quit using chewing tobacco?
- Q: My boyfriend has decided to stop using chewing tobacco. I want to be as supportive as possible, as I know it is not going to be easy for him. Does anyone have any helpful ideas or advice to assist him with quitting?
- A: Chew gum instead.
- whats the best way to quit chew tobacco?
- Q: my boyfriend has been chewing off and on for about 4 years now and now he’s completely addicted. what are some of the best (and cheapest) ways he can quit. ive already bought mints and gum for him, which lasted about 3 days. he knows the facts about what it could be doing to him, its just the addiction and he likes the taste/feel. help?
- A: Chewing tobacco is one of the hardest thing to quit. I have been chewing for awhile now and I can not stop. The first thing is he wants to stop. If you are trying to make him stop it is going to be harder for him to stop. He just has to make up his mind. Just be there for him he will need all the help he can get.