What is the best way to stop cramps
What type of cramps are you having? There are different remedies for different types of cramps.Text or call ChaCha back with info. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-stop-cramps ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to stop cramps“
- How can i prevent calf cramps and what is the best way to stop th…?
- you need potassium.as a volleyball player i make sure i get plenty of it either by supplement drinks or just eating things containing potassium like bananas, heres a list of foods with a lot of potassium. http://www.ask.com/bar?q=food+con…
- What are some good ways to get rid of cramps when running without…?
- I had that problem a lot when I was an early runner. Thanks to WikiHow, I found a way to make it stop. First of all, before your workouts, have a banana and some peanut butter (or some form of protein). Bananas help to reduce this crampage …
- What is the best way to get rid of menstrual cramps
- Drink lots of water. Take a hot bath. Eat lots of greens. Breathing exercises and yoga may also help. I hope this helps!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to stop stomach cramps from coming while doing crunches and situps?
- Q: I admit i’m not in the best of shape (too many Miller Genuine Drafts) but i’ve started a workout program and i’ll be in shape real soon, but the one problem that i have is that any time i start doing crunches or situps my stomach muscles cramp up very bad! Even if i just do a few i still cramp up. I stretch before i do them and the cramps still come. Any suggestions on how to stop them from coming and how to make them stop once they hit? They stop me right in my tracks! Help!
- A: dont eat or drink for serveral hrs before doing them. read tips on some great ab workouts to help you better on this site
- What is the best way to stop menstrual cramps?
- Q: I just ran out of Advil and Midol and my cramps have never been so bad before, I feel like I can’t move and they’re so bad they’re making me cry, please help, any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
- A: Trust me this works so wellyou have to make a tea. first get a pot and put some water in it.then put some lettuce, ginger, cinnamon sticks, and chamomile in the pot and then boil it for a while. let it cool off then get a cup, put some sugar and drink it. And there is also an herb called Pau D’Arco if you have it you can put it in the tea too. If you find an herb store you can ask them if they have itand dont drink so much painkillers they are really bad for your liver
- What is the best way to stop cramps?
- Q: 1. From Walking2. From Your Period
- A: For the walking your shoe could have something to do with it. Also, if you are just starting out with the walking do it slowly and then gradually work up to doing more so that your body has time to adjust.For your periods in addition to things like Tylenol you can try increasing your level of iron during that time by eating things like spinach, raisins, and peanut butter (if not allergic to peanuts of course).If the cramping is so severe that you can’t function please see your doctor for further evaluation of the situation to see what they think is going on.