What is the chemical name for Asprin
Aspirin is in a group of drugs called salicylates. It works by reducing substances that cause pain, fever, and inflammation. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-chemical-name-for-asprin ]
More Answers to “What is the chemical name for Asprin“
- What is the chemical name for aspirin
- The chemical name for aspirin is acetylsalicylic acid.
- Does advil contain asprin?
- Advil (Ibuprofen) does not contain aspirin – but ibuprofen does have similar action to aspirin – they are chemically different. Ibuprofen relieves pain, reduces fever and inflammation. Tylenol (acetaminophen) works by a completely different…
- What is aspirin chemical name?
- Aspirin (USAN), also known as acetylsalicylic acid ( abbreviated ASA), is a salicylate drug, often used as an analgesic to relieve minor aches and pains, as an antipyretic to reduce fever, and as an anti-inflammatory medication. Aspirin als…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- chemical name of asprin/disprin?
- Q: there must be a chemical name of pain-killer medicine—asprin/disprin.If anybody knows it pl. let me know this.
- A: Salicylic acid.More info about chemical structure at link below