What is the cure for Spondylolysis
A spinal fusion may be needed to provide stabilization of the affected area of the spine. Occasionally, a decompressive laminectomy may be needed to reduce pressure on the nerves in the area. This procedure tends to increase spinal instability. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-cure-for-spondylolysis ]
More Answers to “What is the cure for Spondylolysis“
- How to cure or relieve Back Pain due to Spondylolysis, a stress f…?
- If you are young then a brace may be recommended
- Is Spondylolisthesis fully cure after surgery?
- If your spondylolisthesis is a grade 1 or a grade 2 that is not causing any symptoms at present, then this can be corrected quite nicely with chiropractic care, saving you from having to have surgery. If it is greater than grade 2, then sur…
- Is swimming helpful to cure neck pain/spondylosis?
- David, there are going to be a lot of people that are going to line up on both sides of this issue. The bottom line to me is were you a good swimmer before. I define a good swimmer as having good form in the water and someone that is used t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to cure or relieve Back Pain due to Spondylolysis, a stress fracture to the Lumbar?
- Q: I have seen a doctor but due my active activity last time, the fracture was not completely cured and might not cure. So sad and demoralizing.
- A: If you are young then a brace may be recommended