What is the ingredients in midol
There are several different types of Midol (PM, IB, Max Relief, Teen, etc.) but they are all a mixture of active ingredients:Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Pyrilamine. They are for minor cramps, headache, bloating, backache, muscle aches, and fatigue. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-ingredients-in-midol ]
More Answers to “What is the ingredients in midol“
- What is the ingredients in midol?
- Midol (ibuprofen) Composition. Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and a fever reducer. Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine. It blocks the effects of the naturally occurring chemical histamine in the body. Diphenhydramine prevents sneezing, it…
- What are the ingredients of midol?
- Acetaminophen 500 mg Caffeine 60 mg Pyrilamine Maleate 15mg
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If caffeine is bad for cramps, why does Midol have caffeine in it?
- Q: I have been told that you can minimize menstrual cramps by reducing the intake of caffeine or eliminating it completely from the diet during your period, but one of the active ingredients in Midol is caffeine. I am so confused.
- A: Caffeine is important to the body if you regularly use it. Not having it can make you sick if you are used to it.
- Why is the antihistamine pyrilamine maleate an ingredient in Midol and Pamprin?
- Q: Just wondering if anyone knows why they would put an antihistamine in drugs for period cramps???
- A: Its a pain killer ingredient.
- Are menstrual relief pills/Midol used to make an illegal drug?
- Q: I work in a store and have noticed lately that some people are buying large quantities of a generic “menstrual relief” pill and am wondering if it is possibly being used to make or cook up some type of new illegal drug? The ingredients are similar to Midol. They are being purchased ten bottles or more at a time, much more than one would need for quite awhile so I’m pretty sure these people are not just “stocking up”.
- A: I haven’t heard of Midol or its generics being used to cook up illegal drugs. I know pseudoephedrine is used to make meth. I’ll have to ask around at work.