What is the mobic pain pill for
Mobic is in a group of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Mobic works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Mobic is used to treat pain or inflammation caused by arthritis. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-mobic-pain-pill-for ]
More Answers to “What is the mobic pain pill for“
- What pain medication can I take while taking Mobic (meloxicam) 15…?
- There are a few possibilities such as narcotic painkillers (just using this as an example) but I would recommend checking with your pharmacist as well as your doctor to see what they say.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What pain medication can I take while taking Mobic (meloxicam) 15mg pills?
- Q: Mobic is an NSAID, I am taking it for a lower back injury.
- A: There are a few possibilities such as narcotic painkillers (just using this as an example) but I would recommend checking with your pharmacist as well as your doctor to see what they say.
- I went to the dr for chest pain..they said i strained the cartilage in my sternum..?
- Q: i have a little bit of inflammation on the lining of my lungs, but my lungs look great they said. They gave me an anti inflammatory and pain pill… (Mobic) Does this tend to have bad side effects, and if so how longafter you take a pill does side effects take affect? I never take any meds… not even tylenol. I usually just deal with the pain
- A: mobic is an non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug that tends to reduce inflammation/swelling as well as relieves pain where it happens..medicine as it is, it has side effects, like stomach pain, dizziness, itching, rash, clay colored stools, headaches, tingling…talk with the doctor who prescribed if you suffer from these symptoms..some people will have the side effects just minutes or hours, even days or weeks after taking the pill..but the risk is low than having that pain..take it as prescribed and report to the doctor any changes that may happen while taking this drug