What is the pill with M358 on it
M358 is Hydrocodone or vicodin. Thanks for using ChaCha! Have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-pill-with-m358-on-it ]
More Answers to “What is the pill with M358 on it“
- What is the pill that has m358?
- It’s actually 500 mg / 7.5 mg hydrocodone APAP which means it has 500 mg of hydrocodone and 7.5 mg of acetimetaphin ( same thing thats in tylonal). It depends on how many you were prescribed (assuming you didn’t illegally buy them). Definit…
- What kind of pill is this. it has a M358 on it
- Howdy See if this is it: http://www.healthline.com/pillfinder Yak
- Could someone tell me what this is? white pill m358
- I know where are splitting hairs, it’s not my intent (I really like your helpful posts btw), but for the sake of accuracy, No Lortab is not a generic for Vicodin, it’s a trade name all it’s own, just like Norco, Xodol, and Maxidone (and oth…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have to types of vicodin pills and one says M360 on the pill and the other says m358?
- Q: I have to types of vicodin pills and one says M360 on the pill and the other says m358 which 1 is stronger?
- A: your an asshole
- what does it mean when a pill says m358 on it?
- Q: what does that mean?
- A: M 358 is Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, a capsule-shaped, scored white tablet made by Mallinckrodt. (Active Ingredients: hydrocodone bitartrate 7.5 mg, acetaminophen 500 mg)Hydrocodone (related to codeine) is in a class of drugs called narcotic analgesics. It relieves pain. • Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone. • Together, hydrocodone and acetaminophen are used to relieve moderate-to-severe pain.
- i found this white pill it has M358 on it?
- A: Throw it away. If you don’t know what it is you don’t need it……..