What is the quickest way to cure a raw, sore throat
To cure a sore throat mix salt and water until dissolved, then gargle. Lean your head back to coat throat. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-quickest-way-to-cure-a-raw%2C-sore-throat ]
More Answers to “What is the quickest way to cure a raw, sore throat“
- What is the quickest way to cure a sore throat?
- Fill a cup with hot water. Add:･ 1 tsp apple cider vinegar ･ 2 tsp lemon juice
- What is the fastest way to cure a sore throat?
- Try not to talk. I’ve been getting over a sore throat for about 3 weeks now, and every time I talk too much it comes back. I have to use cough drops and drink a lot of water. Rest as much as possible. Some aspirins will reduce swelling.
- What is a quick and easy way to cure a sore throat??
- i would say lozenges or a soothing cool drink and try not to drink tea/coffee next time if you think theres a bug going round try vitamins it should stop you from getting what your friends have got.