What is wrong when you get hit in the head on the right side of your head and it hurts all the time on that side
It’s possible that what you have is a concussion. Signs of a possible concussion:”seeing stars” and feeling dazed, dizzy, (MORE?) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-wrong-when-you-get-hit-in-the-head-on-the-right-side-of-your-head-and-it-hurts-all-the-time-on-that-side ]
More Answers to “What is wrong when you get hit in the head on the right side of your head and it hurts all the time on that side“
- What is wrong when you get hit in the head on the right side of y…?
- It’s possible that what you have is a concussion. Signs of a possible concussion:”seeing stars” and feeling dazed, dizzy, (MORE?)
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My right side of my head really hurts ?!?
- Q: I don’t know. My right side of the head really hurts.It doesn’t feel like a headache, it feels like someone hit me or i bumped into something.But I’m 100% sure I didn’t get hit in the head, or bump my head into something. It hurts inside my head. D:It’s just a little part on my head thou, like a golf ball size. :(It’s been hurting for hours, and it hurts even more when I touch it. My throat also started hurting a little? & I’ve been coughing for like 2 weeks, but my coughs are getting better. I’m 14 years old. Is there something wrong with me ?!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP.I ALREADY TOOK MED. NOTHING HAPPENED.HELPPPP!
- A: That happens to me a lot, actually. I get them at least once a week. If Tylenol doesn’t help, then the most I can tell you is either tell a parent or wait for it to leave. Take a nap if it doesn’t hurt to much to do so. And yet if THAT doesn’t work, then try soaking a cloth in really hot water and holding it there.
- I hit my head really hard on the side. What should I do????
- Q: Well, I’m 12 years old and I’m a girl.Today after school one of my friends swung his jacket around to hit me butlucky me, I backed away REALLY fast. But I jurked my head backwards and oh, just my luck the cement wall was there. I hit the side of my head REALLY hard. That sent me falling on the floor, it hurt so much I cried for a minute or two. And I got up and there is the HUGE lump above my right temple. And my mom gave me an icepack to put on it. But after 10 or so minutes it hurts like it’s burning or something and I’m feeling rather light-headed and slightly dizzy. What is wrong with my head? What should i do besides ice-pack.?
- A: If you really feel that you hurt yourself badly, you should go to the doctor. Maybe by chance your brain was in that area when you hit your head. You might have slightly bruised your brain. But before you freak out, let me tell you, your not going to die. Talk to your mom about going to the doctors, and they should be able to tell you. I doubt you fractured your skull, seeing as though ur head (the skull) is pretty hard.
- I have a sharp pain on the right side of my head about and inch above my ear, what’s wrong?
- Q: it comes and goes. It’ll hurt from 5 secs to a minute and sometimes more then stop for an amount of time (it’s a different amount of time every time). It’s very sparatic.I don’t know why it’s doing this. I didn’t hit my head. is there something wrong?the pain is not enough to make me vomit.
- A: YOU WANT GET CHECKED OUT FOR POSSIBLE ARTERY BLOCKAGE LEADING TO THE BRAIN ..OR COULD BE SINUS CONDITION AND /OR ALSO COULD BE SPINAL MENINGITIS ..BEST BIT IS SEE A DOCTOR, COULD ALSO BE ALL STRESS RELATED !