What kinds of ky lubricants are there
The KY brand includes Liquibeads, original KY Jelly, KY Intrigue, Yours and Mine, 2 n 1, Gifting, and touch massage. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kinds-of-ky-lubricants-are-there ]
More Answers to “What kinds of ky lubricants are there“
- What kinds of ky lubricants are there
- The KY brand includes Liquibeads, original KY Jelly, KY Intrigue, Yours and Mine, 2 n 1, Gifting, and touch massage. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it safe to use KY warming lubricant jelly when pregnant?
- Q: My doctor OK’ed KY lubricant jelly, but we’d like to try the warming kind. Does anybody know? (I’m 19 weeks, BTW).
- A: i would give your a doctor a call just to double check and also look to see if there is a warning label but i don’t see why there would be any problems with it but if your doctor ok’ed ky i don’t think there will be a problem
- What kind of personal lubricants do you and your partner use?
- Q: I used to use Ky Intrigue but then found out that it causes yeast infections because it has sugar in it. So I stopped using it. And now I want to know what kind you guys use and if you like it or not? Pros? Cons? I personally like the silky more oily feeling ones like KY Intrigue. Any suggestions? P.s. It’s for my and my BF of 5 years. So don’t waste your time haters!
- A: Astroglide.It’s the best =D
- Girls? Guys? question about KY lubricant for a girl for the first time?
- Q: I am 20 girl.and never used a lubricant and i was wondering. what is the best kind to use. warming and massage, regular.etc. when he apply or i apply on me should i put it directly on my hymen? since it is my first time
- A: It’s doubtful you have a hymen. 99% of girls don’t. The hymen is a useless, thin membrane that generally breaks in childhood. Put it on his penis first, that usually works best.