What milligrams are there of percocet
Percocet comes in the following strengths: 2.5/325; 7.5/500; 10/650; and 5/325. The first number is the mg of Oxycodone HCl and the second number the mg of Acetaminophen. 1-800-2ChaCha is always unlimited! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-milligrams-are-there-of-percocet ]
More Answers to “What milligrams are there of percocet“
- How many 5 mg percocet equal one 2 mg dilaudid?
- These are to differenet medications and cannot really be equalled out in milligrams. 2 milligrams of dilaudid is eaual to 16 milligrams of Moorphine, 5 milligrams of dilaudid is equal to the strength of 40 milligrams of Morphine. VERY stong…
- How Long Will 10 Milligrams Of Percocet Take To Be Out Of My Syst…?
- Usually 48-72 hours after last dose
- What does percocet e797 10 mg look like.
- How long are percocets in system. Percocet effects. Percacet withdrawal. Percocet rectal. Vicodin & percoset. Percoset de.deleted.ion.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will I get high I took 40 milligrams of Percocet?
- A: youll get so high youll probably throw up..take half that and it will mess you up pretty good
- i have been taking 25 pills daily of percocet, 325 milligrams each, that over 8,000 milligrams daily, i never.?
- A: The real problem is you are taking double the amount of Tylenol which will shut down your Liver.. this is critical. you will die!!!! from liver failure not from the narcotics but the the Tylenol please seek professional help for pain relief help.
- I have a prescription for percocet, what do the complete dosage numbers mean?5-325MG?
- Q: Specifically what does the 5 mean in front of the 325? I want to know how many milligrams of percocet I am taking.
- A: 5 mg of oxycodeine, 325 mg of acetaminophen