What pill has M358 on it
This pill is Hydrocodone 7.5 mg/Acetaminophen 500 mg Description: White Capsule Shaped Tablet Identification Code: M358 ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-pill-has-m358-on-it ]
More Answers to “What pill has M358 on it“
- What kind of pill is this. it has a M358 on it?
- Howdy See if this is it: http://www.healthline.com/pillfinder Yak
- What is the pill that has m358?
- It’s actually 500 mg / 7.5 mg hydrocodone APAP which means it has 500 mg of hydrocodone and 7.5 mg of acetimetaphin ( same thing thats in tylonal). It depends on how many you were prescribed (assuming you didn’t illegally buy them). Definit…
- Could someone tell me what this is? white pill m358
- I know where are splitting hairs, it’s not my intent (I really like your helpful posts btw), but for the sake of accuracy, No Lortab is not a generic for Vicodin, it’s a trade name all it’s own, just like Norco, Xodol, and Maxidone (and oth…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have to types of vicodin pills and one says M360 on the pill and the other says m358?
- Q: I have to types of vicodin pills and one says M360 on the pill and the other says m358 which 1 is stronger?
- A: your an asshole
- i found this white pill it has M358 on it?
- A: Throw it away. If you don’t know what it is you don’t need it……..
- found pill in daughters room.it has m358 on it .what is it?
- A: it is a hydrocodone 7.5 / 500 which is 7.5 mg of codeine and 500 mg of tylenol. Need to have a talk with your daughter.