What prescription medication contains morphine
Roxanol is a drug used for moderate to severe pain and contains morphine. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-prescription-medication-contains-morphine ]
More Answers to “What prescription medication contains morphine“
- Which prescription medication is stronger, Morphine or Methadone??
- It’s complicated on a number of points, so I wouldn’t advise a simple substitution. Roughly (very roughly) two thirds of morphine is “lost” to first-pass metabolism through the liver when taken orally, so the Kadian won’t be qui…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible for morphine to come up as a false positive in a drug screening? If so what can cause it?
- Q: I do not use this drug, however, I have been prescribed prescription medications containing codeine. I am totally baffled. Please help.
- A: Morphine will show up as opiates (heroin is an opiate). Codeine IS an opiate. And will make them show up positive.Vicodin, hydrocodone, hydrocodeine, oxycontin, and other narcotics are also opiates. Explain this to your boss, parents, or legal counsellor.