What should I do to treat a yeast infection if I am pregnant
If you think you have a yeast infection, see your practitioner. She’ll take a sample and check it to confirm the diagnosis. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-to-treat-a-yeast-infection-if-i-am-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What should I do to treat a yeast infection if I am pregnant“
- What should I do to treat a yeast infection if I am pregnant?
- If you think you have a yeast infection, see your practitioner. She’ll take a sample and check it to confirm the diagnosis.
- How to treat a yeast infection while pregnant
- If you are pregnant, and you think you have a yeast infection, it is important to check in with your health care provider, as some other conditions can have similar symptoms. Treatment usually requires an antifungal cream or suppository tha…
- How to Treat Yeast Infections During Pregnancy
- ･ 1 Call your obstetrician or midwife at the first sign of symptoms. These include vaginal itching or burning… ･ 2 Try natural remedies such as plain yogurt. The live cultures in yogurt discourage the growth of yeast… ･ 3 Try garlic as …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can I use Monisat 3 intead of 7 to treat a yeast Infection if I am pregnant?
- Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have a Yeast Infection, My doctor recomended Monistat 7 but I was wondering if its safe to use Monistat 3 instead. Any Pregnant women that have used Monistat 3???
- A: I have, but my doc told me i should get that kind. I never had a doc tell me to get the 7 day but all told me not to use the 1 day. The three should be fine i would assume.
- Is it safe to treat myself for a yeast infection while pregnant or should I just wait and see my doctor?
- A: I had one when I was pregnant and I was too scared to use anything over the counter so I went to my doctor and he proscribed Gynazole, which is a creamy stuff that you insert with an applicator just like monistat. I dunno if the OTC stuff is unsafe I just felt more comfortable getting it from my doctor and plus it was perscription strength so I only had to use it once and the infection was gone. HTH
- Is it safe to treat yeast infection with otc monistat while pregnant?
- Q: I am about 6 weeks pregnant and haven’t been to my ob yet but I think I have a yeast infection. My first appointment isn’t until June 9. Can I just use monistat? Or should I wait till I see her?
- A: I’d recommend waiting. I know how aggrivating they are, but my doctor told me not to use the monistat and she gives me a prescription everytime i get one. If it gets hard to bare, call your ob and tell them whats going on, they may see you sooner or give you the ok about monistat.