Where can I get Plastic surgery for acne scars
Any plastic surgeon should be able to do it. What city would you like info about a surgeon for? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-can-i-get-plastic-surgery-for-acne-scars ]
More Answers to “Where can I get Plastic surgery for acne scars“
- Do You Need Plastic Surgery For Acne Scars?
- Acne scars are the result of severe acne in the skin of adolescents and even adults, once the acne has been controlled or eliminated, deep acne scars can be a huge problem for most people. For teenagers their cosmetic appearance can be a ca…
- How is someone to eliminate acne scars on the back besides plasti…?
- tanning will definitely not help scars, i had some really bad scars and my derm gave me a bleaching cream and some retina that helped a lot, the scars arent exactly gone but dont have any color to them, good luck with this. Tanning makes th…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does laser acne scar removal count as cosmetic/plastic surgery?
- Q: I used to have acne, and they left a few scars, so I’m thinking of maybe getting laser treatment. But it makes me feel kinda uncomfortable to think ‘Hey, I’m going to get plastic surgery.’ :PSo does it count as cosmetic/plastic surgery? And if anyone knows any good natural remedies for acne scars, that would be greatly appreciated! =)
- A: yes. but that shouldn’t make u feel uncomfortable just bc it’s considered a type of cosmetic surgery. i don’t think there’s a natural remedy that truly works- kinda like stretch marks- once they’re there, they’re there to stay. if it will make u feel better about yourself— go for it.
- I am desperate to get rid of my acne scars?
- Q: I’ve suffered from severe acne scars and it’s ruining my life and I am so SICK of the way I look. I’m 29 and I’m at the age where I should have a husband and I look in the mirror and think, who the hell is going to want me.My dermatologist gave me a lame answer and I’ve looked on the internet but I would like to talk to a real person. I’d like to go to another dermatologist but I’m wondering if getting a second opinion is worth it, I’ve been disappointed so many times.Is there a procedure that will cure SEVERE acne scars? I’m willing to endure sexual torture every day for the rest of my life, I don’t care, as long as it makes my skin perfect and smooth again. What is the best procedure available for severe acne scars?Could plastic surgery help?Could it be that my dermatologist is stupid and I should seek a second opinion?She was really unsympathetic to my depression related to acne.If you can help me thank you!!!
- A: Get a second opinion! Just because they are doctors doesn’t mean they are smart… it just means they spent a lot of time in school. Definitely get a second opinion or third or fourth until you are HAPPY with the results. For now hit up a cosmetics department and ask them to help you pick the best products for your skin for some temporary relief. There are new technologies that can improve the appearance of scars. TCA peels, dermabrasion, etc.
- Plastic Surgery??Acne???
- Q: when I was younger I had some acne problems, and most of it went away as i got older, however I have some really bad bumps that wont go away on my nose , it might be scar tissue but they really bother me, does anyone know if there is anyway I can get rid of these?
- A: Scars disappear over timebut in your case it seems you waited over 1-2 years + and still haven’t made any progressAnswer is: Laser Treatment!Now what laser treatment do you want to pick is up to you:1. Laser resurfacing: The laser removes the damaged top layer of skin and tightens the middle layer, leaving skin smoother. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. The doctor will try to lessen any pain by first numbing the skin with local anesthesia. It usually takes between 3 and 10 days for the skin to heal completely.2. dermabrasion: ses a rotating wire brush or spinning diamond instrument to wear down the surface of the skin. As the skin heals, a new, smoother layer replaces the abraded skin. It may take a bit longer for skin to heal using dermabrasion — usually between 10 days and 3 weeks.3. Fractional laser therapy: works at a deeper level than laser resurfacing or dermabrasion, Because fractional laser therapy doesn’t wound the top layer of tissue, healing time is shorter. Fractional laser therapy is expensiveAlso chemical peel or microdermabrasion can be prescribed by your doctors. They basically peel the skin off your face to balance out the scars.For home remedy, and other extra info i found this site very helpful: Skin care beauty zone site very helpful.Also acne.org contains reviews of different kind of laser treatment. And their ratings of how people thought of themType laser, or w/e you want to find is all there.goodluck! don’t give up!