Why do I have sharp pains and a headache after I eat anything
It could be a stomach ulcer (peptic ulcer) or gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining). Take an antacid & go to the doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-have-sharp-pains-and-a-headache-after-i-eat-anything ]
More Answers to “Why do I have sharp pains and a headache after I eat anything“
- Why do I have sharp pains and a headache after I eat anything?
- It could be a stomach ulcer (peptic ulcer) or gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining). Take an antacid & go to the doctor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do I get these symptoms after eating food with sugar in it?
- Q: Everytime I eat something with sugar in it I feel hot, have a headache and am dizzy, I also feel like I’m going to throw up. But after awhile it goes away. This also happens if I stay somewhere in the weekend so I’m not eating my “normal” food and then for the next few days I have really sharp pains in my stomach aswell as feling sick. Why is this?I normally eat pretty healthy, but not excessive or anything. And there are no medical problems that run in my family like diabetes or anything.
- A: XxElle…. !Diabetes not only catch you if it runs in your family. Diabetes often goes undiagnosed because many of its symptoms seem so harmless. Recent studies indicate that the early detection of diabetes symptoms and treatment can decrease the chance of developing the complications of diabetes.Some diabetes symptoms include:Frequent urination Excessive thirst Extreme hunger Unusual weight loss Increased fatigue Irritability Blurry vision If you have one or more of these diabetes symptoms, see your doctor right away.http://www.reddiabetes.com
- Why do I get sick after every time I eat? More problems with time too…?
- Q: Lately I have been feeling very ill after eating. As many have mentioned in other posts: I feel the need to vomit (although I don’t), it’s my whole stomach, then my body feels fatigue, i get shaky if I don’t eat soon enough or even fast enough, sometimes a headache, sharp and burning mostly on the left side, often resulting in anxiety, I sometimes feel malnutrition but I know I’m pretty well balanced. I sometimes have a lump in my throat that won’t leave till it leaves. nothing I have tried seems to help it. Mostly it’s nausea and pain with anxiety. The anxiety can be present before, during, but mostly after. Kind of a build of symptoms….ALL THIS AND NEVER DIAREA.It usually happens during or shortly after a meal no matter what or how much I eat. Even soup or salad. I have had a history of way over eating and much spicy food in my diet, however, lately I have made a serious effort to watch my habits. I use to eat till it hurt and I couldn’t seem to stop myself ever. Now I’ve started eating better. Lots of home cooked meals. I need to be eating more veggies but it’s still in the works. Also, a history of anxiety. Everyday or more than one attack a day. This has gone on longer than the pain though.At first it was all this pain but no anxiety all because I ate too much. Now I eat properly and all these things have gotten worse. Maybe something other then a stomach problem? it’s as if it’s perpetuated into something different and worse now that I have started to help myself.I have also gained a few extra pounds in the last 8 months. I can’t tell you exactly when all this has started but it has become a serious issue in the last 6 months at least.If you know of a site of technic or anything to help please let me know. Thank You.THINGS NOT TO POST: Don’t post your story JUST to tell me you have the same problem. Do not just tell me to see a doctor. I KNOW AND I WILL WHEN I HAVE MONEY AND TIME. (unless you think I should get a certain test done or something of that sort)I’m thinking along the lines of esophageal dysmotility or hypoglycemia. I don’t take vtms daily. maybe I should start there… Also I have stopped drinking orange juice in the last year or so. I have been tested for diabetes in the past so I’m pretty sure it’s not that. I do experience frequent urination, especially when I get that crazy anxiety mixed with pain feeling. It feels like my body is trying to pass something through, but it SHOULD all be nutrition. Like I said, I’ve been eating much better.
- A: could have esophageal dysmotility or spasms, may need anti reflux med. anxiety could be from diabetes or hypoglycemia, have A1C checked. try soft foods, thick liquids, more protein in am/lunch, fruit snack/milk /peanut butter in between as these have lower glycemic index and keep blood glucose levels steady. OJ will help w shaky feeling. diabetes, usually wt loss, vision, or tingling in feet and freq urination or freq infections or sores that don’t heal. good luck. maybe need electrolytes checked, calcium, sodium, glucose, potassium, magnesium, do you take a multi vit daily w b vitamins in it?
- i have pain in the stomach after i eat (acute pain). i was told it was a viral virus but…?
- Q: when i ate a meal yesterday,, 2 hrs later,, i felt like throwing upthen i felt pain in the stomach and couldnt sleep properly. i had a headache too. the morning after i took medicines for naesua and indigestion they didnt help. i went to a hopital and i was told that i have a viral virus. the thing is i had a viral virus before but i didnt have stomach pains as soon as the food starts to be digested…. i havent eaten anything for 2 days… could any one explain to me if the virus causes me sharp pains in the stomach, 1 minute after food or not… do you think i could start to eat or not
- A: When you do start eating–go with the BRAT diet and go slowly.B–BananaR–RiceA–Applesauce (I also do pears)T–ToastI had an inflamation of the stomach and was told to take Prilosec OTC. It helped me. Take the full 14 day treatment.Good luck