Why do i not feel like my body is my body
Well if your a teenager you’re probably experiencing the joys of puberty. Your body is changing and new feelings are surfacing. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-not-feel-like-my-body-is-my-body ]
More Answers to “Why do i not feel like my body is my body“
- Why do i not feel like my body is my body
- Well if your a teenager you’re probably experiencing the joys of puberty. Your body is changing and new feelings are surfacing.
- Why do I often feel like I’m not “in my body”??
- Depersonalization. It could be anxiety, or maybe you’re just a deep person that gets lost in thought. If the therapist didn’t help much, get a new one. You’re paying him/her. They’re your employee, make them earn it. Good luck.
- Do u ever feel like your not in control of your body ..like ur no…?
- it sounds like dissociation or depersonalization. you really need to go and see a psychiatrist. there is help for you with what ever is going on with your brain. i know because i suffer from these things myself. i also suffer from derealiza…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I am 41 and my body feels like 60?
- Q: I hardly exercise. I run around a lot but not a full cardio workout like I should be doing. I eat the wrong foods everyday and also have a heel spur that is painful every morning when I get up. If I eat better and excerise everyday would I stop feeling sluggish, like I am pushing myself right now?Can my body change and feel young again?
- A: absolutely.our bodies werent made to be eating crap and sitting around not doing anything.if you work out on a regular basis (like to the point your heart rate is up and you are sweating) you will start to feel more energized. youll need less caffine to feel “normal”.eat foods your body needs. seriously, you know what foods are healthy. just EAT THEM! at every meal, 50 percent should be fruits and veggies.
- Why does alcohol make my body feel tingly the next day?
- Q: Sometimes when I wake up after a night of drinking, my body has this tingly sensation in different areas. Like my arms and hands… It’s almost like when your leg falls asleep and starts to tingle, but not as intense. Even my lips feel tingly and my top stomach abs will kind of feel like their tightening and releasing… So why is this and has anyone else felt the same feeling the next day after drinking?
- A: it’s a sign of instaneous combustion… lol j/kit simply means that ur nerve were pressured when u sleep.. or the alchol is still remaining
- Why does my body feel sick after eating my favorite food now?
- Q: My favorite food use to be alfredo. Now that im in better shape and my metabolism is higher, i eat less,- i feel when i eat this dish I feel sick to my stomach.Like my body is rejecting it.Why do you think that is?
- A: Alfredo is very high in fat. It may be that you are having trouble digesting it. When you eat it only eat it as a side with a salad or something else.