Will you give me some help to lose weight
The best was to lose weight is to gain muscle, and lose fat. You need to start by burning more calories per day than you consume. Add any kind of exercise to that, and you have a sure fire weight loss plan. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-you-give-me-some-help-to-lose-weight ]
More Answers to “Will you give me some help to lose weight“
- Will you give me some help to lose weight
- The best was to lose weight is to gain muscle, and lose fat. You need to start by burning more calories per day than you consume. Add any kind of exercise to that, and you have a sure fire weight loss plan. ChaCha
- Is oatmeal alright to give my dog to help her lose weight??
- Nope, you’ll just give the dog diarrhea. I suggest that you get a high quality dog food that is meant for dogs with weight issues and don’t give any table scraps. Here is a site that will show you which dog foods are the best and the worst….
- Can someone give me some help with ways to lose weight??
- There’s a lot of things out there you can take, but they are all expensive and there’s not medically proof they work without being dangerous. Being as young as you are, the last thing you want to do is endanger your health. What I find work…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you give me some examples of healthy meals that will help me lose weight?
- Q: I am 215 pounds and I need to lose weight quick! I need some easy ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- A: I eat a lot of dishes cooked with veggies. Also, I use ground turkey instead of ground beef for everything. Any pastas have to be whole wheat. I cut out breads almost entirely. I make taco bowls…. ground turkey with taco seasoning, lettuce, chili beans, no fat cheddar, tomatoes, and salsa. Simmer chicken breasts in broth with some seasonings and serve with mushrooms. Check out allrecipes.com for some lo-cal recipes. You can make it even more lo-cal by using fat free ingredients. Use calorieking.com to keep track of the calories in what you cook with. Find a good calorie needs calculator and figure out how many cals you can have in a day to lose weigh. I use http://www.healthstatus.com/cbc.html but there are lots of others out there. For example, I need to stay at 1200 cals a day to lose 1-2 lbs a week. I usually have two pieces of lo-fat wheat toast with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter for breakfast (80 cals), an espresso with sugar (20 cals), a Healthy Choice meal for lunch (300 or fewer cals), a Special K snack bar in the afternoon (90 cals), which leaves me almost 600 cals for dinner. One serving of that taco bowl is less than 500 cals, so I can have a 100 cal cookie pack for dessert! It is a lot of math, but after gaining almost 30 lbs with my hubby and losing 18 of it the last 2 months, it is worth it! I only work out 1-3 times a week. Good luck.
- My girlfriend wants me to help her lose weight, but I don’t know how to help her. How do I?
- Q: My girlfriend’s doctor (apparently) told her she needs to lose weight, and she tells me she can’t do it on her own. Now my opinion is that she’s sexy the way she is, but she wants me to help her lose weight. I have NO idea how to help her. She wants me to motivate her to exercise and not eat junk food, but I’m not sure how to go about doing that. Please give me some tips on how to help her? Or something along those lines? Thanks!Oh, and we have been going out for one month on christmas eve, and we are VERY close already.
- A: You can suggest healthy lifestyles (diets), if you ever cook for her make it a healthy choice. You can as a couple do various methods of exersise; even going for walks with eachother is enough. Don’t make her do it alone. Work with her and do the activities that she does, eat what she eats, make her feel comfortable. Eating a bag of chips in her face – NOEat steamed vegetables with her – YESWatch her exersise and tell her to “GO, GO, GO!” – NOExersise with her – YESMake it as comfortable as possible for her, which means making it comfortable for yourself.Good luck, and hopefully it’s a good weight loss process.Don’t forget!Once you lose the weight, don’t go back to your old habits, tell her that; she’ll gain it back.Make a lifestyle to lose maintain that weight.
- What are some snacks I could buy at the grocery store that will help me lose weight?
- Q: So I’ve been on a strict diet eating the right foods and exercising a lot. I’ve been on this diet for about two months and have lost a total of 16 pounds. What are some snacks my parents and I can buy at the grocery store like Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs etc. that will help me continue to lose weight. Please include specific foods with brands if possible.
- A: Negative Calorie Vegetables:AsparagusBeet RootBroccoliCabbage CarrotCauliflowerCelery ChicoryHot Chili CucumberGarden cressGarlicGreen Beans LettuceOnionRadishSpinachTurnipZucchini Negative Calorie Fruits : AppleBlueberriesCantaloupeCranberryGrapefruit Honeydew Lemon/LimeMangoOrangePapayaPeach Pineapple RaspberryStrawberryTomatoTangerineTurnipWatermelon