Can Vulvovaginitis be treated
Yes; it is very common and can be treated with OTC products and creams. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-vulvovaginitis-be-treated ]
More Answers to “Can Vulvovaginitis be treated“
- Can Vulvovaginitis be treated
- Yes; it is very common and can be treated with OTC products and creams. Thanks for using ChaCha!
- How do you treat vaginitis?
- The key to proper treatment of vaginitis is proper diagnosis. This is not always easy since the same symptoms can exist in different forms of vaginitis. You can greatly assist your health care practitioner by paying close attention to exact…
- How Is Candida Vulvovaginitis Treated?
- Vaginal yeast infections can be treated with an oral medication or topical vaginal creams. The oral medication, fluconazole, usually only requires a one-time dose, with resolution of symptoms occurring within a few days. However, some infec…