Can you help me I am Cramping and bad pain
To help with cramps OTC pain relievers such as ibuprofen, walking, a warm bath or warm water bottle & a cup of tea should help. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-help-me-i-am-cramping-and-bad-pain ]
More Answers to “Can you help me I am Cramping and bad pain“
- Can you help me I am Cramping and bad pain
- To help with cramps OTC pain relievers such as ibuprofen, walking, a warm bath or warm water bottle & a cup of tea should help.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I am 13 have really bad period pains before my period is this normal the pain is so bad I can not stand it ???
- Q: Hi , I am 13 years old and I got my first period in December and then I got nothing at all in January but that did not bother me as your periods are most of the time irregular when you first start . I got my second period in February and I have been regular ever since then I get my period on the same time every month I am VERY regular now . But on the night before each period I wake up around 10.00 pm will relay really bad pain and cramps shake sometimes I am in that much pain. I feel really yuck in the belly and I have back pain I feel like I am going to vomit then I do . I always feel abit better after I vomit but the pain is so bad when I am 1 night away from my period I can not handle the pain anymore HELP PLEASE !! I am due again in the next 2 weeks and is there anything I can do for the pain I have warm baths and that works sometimes but because I am o tried I can not really stay in the bath to long as I might fall asleep. heat packs work sometimes but last time they did not and I have to live with the pain for about 12 hours straight then I can go to sleep . It hurts so bad I hate getting my period it so pain full and it happens 1 night before I have y period so are these signs of PMS or worse I also get the runs the night before my period is this normal my mum and auntie said I should NOT be like this at my age and at any age as none of them went through this . They had PMS but not this bad . Any I idea what this good be and what medications that work can I take . any advice would be great I really don’t want to go to the doctor but if that’s what I have to do then I will do anything to get rid of this bad pain . I also drink heaps of water so it can not be that and I eat pretty good and I exercise so it can not be that also own horses so I get alot of exercise with cleaning waters and carrying stuff and things like that ThanksPlease no mean or rude comments this is very personal and I can not bare the pain when I have it it so bad there are not enough words to say ow bad it feels =[ and please only answer if you are going to be nice and understanding thanksOK STOP BEING STUIPED UR A CREEP HOW EVER SAID masturbate DONT SAY IT AGAIN CREEPY EWW.. GET ALIFE GO AWAY AND NEVER ANSWER ONE OF MY QUESTIONS AGAIN EWW….. But a big thanks to those who are being nice and answering propleyI have reported the person who said masturbate
- A: I’m so sorry to hear that you are in that much pain. I know the feeling when I first started out I was going through the same thing. I would get hot flashes didn’t want to move are go anywhere it made me go to sleep and make me feel so tired and weak, and I would have a bowel movement alot. The pain was awful. I eventually stop having them so bad because it has been 15yrs now since I had my 1st period but every now and then it gets that way – the doctor gave me medication for it . The only advice I can give is to talk to your mom about taking you to the doctor- and you, your mother, and the doctor should decided which medication would be best for you because you are so young. Also when you feel that its bout to start taking something right before. Maybe warm foods like mash potatoes might help a little.
- Why am I always having pain in all my joints?
- Q: I know you will probably say I should go see a doctor but I don’t have any insurance and I don’t have a job so even if I had to pay extra to go to a doctor I couldn’t because I don’t have a cent to my name. I have been having pains in all my joints since I was really little it wasn’t as bad about 10 years ago because I am currently 20 but then it started getting really bad. I will get cramps/pain in just totally different joints everyday like one day my knee will hurt and the next day my wrist will hurt and the next day my ankle will hurt and so on and so forth. I will start out with cramps/pain in one joint like my knee or something and then it will travel to my ankle and then my toes and basically all the joints in my foot. Sometimes if I get it in my elbow or my shoulder it will travel through to the other joints in my arm I will even get it in the joints in my fingers. I seriously get it everywhere. One time I got this really bad pain around my crotch area where the leg and the hip connect and it hurt like crazy. Almost all the time if the pain stays long enough whatever is in pain will be hurting so much that it will go numb and then I can barely walk or use my hand. I have felt my knee when it has been in pain it tends to feel like it’s creaking you know like their is arthritis there but some people tell me they don’t think it is. They say that I probably don’t have enough potassium and such. Most of the time even pain killers won’t help it never makes it go away. I don’t know what to do. I have checked my potassium levels and everything else when I had insurance with the doctor and he said everything was fine so I don’t know what could be wrong. Also it gets even worse in the winter time or when the weather changes or when it is about to rain. Please help me. Thanks in advance!
- A: Actually, food can have a lot to do with join pain. When you have food sensitivity it will cause inflammation in your joints, which will cause pain. Many people have a food sensitivity and don’t even know it. It causes all sorts of symptoms: fatigue, weight gain, joint pain, gas, diarrhea. If you want to experiment to see if this may be your problem do this…. Common sensitivities are dairy, eggs, gluten (which is almost everything!). Start by taking one from your diet at a time. For example stop eating any type of dairy products. Dairy doesn’t take long to get out of your system so you could be seeing results as soon as 3 days. Gluten is the toughest one. (that’s my sensitivity). Anything with flour…bread, crackers, cereal, pasta..carbs for the big part. You’ll have to read labels. Mine gets worse with the weather too.. Which reminds me..Fibromyalgia. Some doctors think it’s a made up disease and it’s all in your heard. It’s starting to get more attention. It cause similar syptoms along with moodiness and fatigue. It has a lot to do with your thyroid too. All in all, everything I mentioned are related. Try changing your diet first and see how you feel.In the meantime…you should really look into getting insurance. If you get severly injured, you could be in big trouble. Something to think abot.Good luck!
- 34 weeks pregnant and bad cramping please help?
- Q: Ok, all day I have been feeling very ill. Last night I did notice that cleaning spurt women get when they are about to go into labor, but I had to stop cleaning because I had church in the morning. Anyway, all day I have been nauseas and been having back and stomach pain. I have been in and out of the ER today. They say I am not dialating or anything, but I swear it feels like I have 80 pounds of poop and pee in there. It feels like really bad gas pain and menstrual cramps. I can go pee but after I go I still feel like I have to go more. And I pooped earlier, it’s been kinda diarrhea like. I still feel like I have to poop. I feel a lot of pressure on my rectum and bladder. Oh gosh does it feel uncomfortable. I was screaming and crying so hard earlier because of the misery. Has anyone went through this situation before? If so, how did you deal with it? I am terrified because if I can’t deal with this pain how am I gonna deal with labor?
- A: You could be having painful contractions and just haven’t dilated yet. Have you called your OB/GYN??? The back pain, the feeling of pressure, the diarrhea & nausea are all signs of impending labor. If you are in premature labor, your doc needs to know IMMEDIATELY so they can stop your labor before it’s too late.In the meantime, while you are waiting to talk to your OB, drink a ton of water. Even being slightly dehydrated can provoke contractions. Lie down on your left side, relax as much as you can & be very still – moving only to lift your glass and drink more water.~ Good Luck ~ I’ll keep you & your baby in my prayers!:-)