How can you get rid of heartburn
Over-the-counter (OTC) drugs that neutralize stomach acid are, for most people, the first line of defense against heartburn. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-get-rid-of-heartburn ]
More Answers to “How can you get rid of heartburn“
- Grab the Rolaids! Seriously, heartburn can be a symptom for many different things. It is best to contact your doctor. For more information regarding heartburn over the counter treatments, visit http://treatingheartburn.net/
- Summary: In order to get rid of heartburn, a person should avoid eating spicy food, alcoholic beverages and heavy meals late in the day. Discover which over-the-counter antacids can be used to get rid of heartburn with help from a gastroent…
- Apple cider vinegar is a folk remedy for getting rid of heartburn. In fact, it is the TOP folk remedy for heartburn and acid reflux. Recipe for Relief Taking apple cider vinegar for heartburn relief is quite simple. Simply stir 2 Tablespoon…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can you get rid of heartburn w/o medicine?
- Q: I took some medicine for heartburn earlier today and i cant take anymore for 12 hours , but i still have it so how can i get rid of it with out medicine?
- A: Do not buy the rubbish they try to sell you for your heartburn.It only makes the situation worse.Try the D-Limonene.The best of the best so far.
- How long does heartburn last? And what do you do to get rid of it?
- Q: I’ve never had heartburn before (Not even when I was pregnant!) and now I’m going on 6 hours of this horid pain and pressure in my chest and I’m going crazy here. I’ve already taken alka-seltzer and zantac. What else can get rid of heartburn? This really sucks.I’m only 25 and 115lbs. Thanks! I’ll try some milk. I’m lactose intolerant, but I’m willing to do anything at this point! THANKS!
- A: Sounds really strange. You should call a doctor and get it checked out. They could tell you better than anyone on here.
- How to get rid of heartburn during pregnancy?
- Q: Hi there, I am 38 weeks and 3 days now, with my first.Every day i have get really bad heartburn. I was wondering what can i avoid and/or take to ease it.. I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE! (ps: ive been taking Rennie, and drinking flat lemonade, but its starting not to have effect anymore)Thank you.
- A: Congrats! I’m 38 weeks and 3 days too, and oh yes – the heartburn is awful! I recommend Tums – they’re good for you and the baby (full of calcium) and help with the heartburn. Obviously, nothing works miracles, but it helps! Best wishes!