How do I get cramps to go away
The often most effective relief for menstrual cramps is an OTC pain reliever. Use applied heat to relieve menstrual cramps. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-cramps-to-go-away ]
More Answers to “How do I get cramps to go away“
- How do i get this cramp to go away?
- You might try doing some stretches… give your leg a rest… if you have a heating pad you might try that… also you might try taking an ibuprofen. Although if i had to guess you might have injured something and it could be a little more …
- How do I get my cramps to go away
- To get rid of menstruation cramps you can take a warm bath or lay with a heating pad against your abdomen. Get some rest. ChaCha!
- How do you get leg cramps to go away?
- Eating foods high in potassium can significantly reduce leg cramps. If you choose to use a tablet supplement be very careful, you don’t want to take too much.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you make period cramps go away?
- Q: I always get really bad cramps when im on my period and midol, advid, ib profen, etc.. never work for me no matter how many i take any suggestions? they get bad like really bad sometimes even causeing me to throw up.
- A: This is a really serious answer, but masturbation really helps. It relaxes your muscles enough to make them not feel crampy. Don’t do it with your hand, just a vibrator or something. . . Sorry it’s a little TMI, but it seriously does help, even though with cramps you’re probably not in the mood.
- How do you make side cramps go away?
- Q: It makes my lungs hurt when I breathe and I cant inhale much without being in painIts been there for a few hours and I dont know how to make it go awayIs there a way to get rid of it?(Its only in one side in case that helps, right where my rips/lungs are)Thanks!will oranges help or make it worse?i cant decide if i should eat one or not
- A: Hmmm I get that pain sometimes too. (I have a lot of medical probs) Usually after I have been laying down for awhile. Sometimes if you side bend towards the same way while sitting that will help. If it is gas though take a gas tablet. Don’t have any try a can of Coka-Cola. Warm helps the best. None of that? Try about 6-8 oz. of water with 1tsp. of baking soda dissolved into it. Warm watter you don’t have to drink the whole thing just like 3 or 4 regular sized drinks should do.
- How can I make my menstrual cramps go away?!?!?!?
- Q: I have had my period for about 2 years (I was 11, oh joy) and I always get the worst cramps! I can barely stand it. Normally I take Midol and sleep for a few hours. But we have no midol or any kind of pain relive!! I’ve tryed heat, and it makes it worse. I am not leaving my bed so please don’t suggest exercise, that hurts to… What can I do to make them go away?
- A: Well, if you don’t want to exercise, and you don’t have Midol I heard if you eat bananas that will make your cramps go away.