How do you get rid of period pains
Usually, OTC painkillers such as Tylenol work well, but if your pains are severe you may want to speak with a doctor. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-period-pains ]
More Answers to “How do you get rid of period pains“
- ･ Go to the bathroom. ･ Do your business and change your pad. ･ If the pain doesn’t stop see tips below:
- when i was your age my periods were terrible too,( im now 21) i used to have to have time off school too, they were that bad they used to make me pass out and be sick the best tips on period pains are: take a strong pain killer such as ibup…
- Try having a hot bath with lots of bubble bath, and just sit in there and relax, as period blood doesn’t come out in the bath it is very calming. If this doesn’t work not to tense up and to just relax as well, because tensing up can make it…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do you get rid of period pains?
- Q: i have really bad period pains, how can i get rid of them?
- A: see below – causes of menstrual cramps, medical treatment and home remedies
- How do you get rid of period pains?
- Q: I’ve already had some painkillers and they’re not working. I’m really in a lot of pain I can barely walk at the moment :|How can I get rid of or decrease the pain?
- A: i started taking birth control pills because i use to have very HORRIBLE cramping pains. on a scale from 1 to 10 my cramps were like a 9. i couldn’t walk, eat, go to school, or work. once i started the pill, on a scale from 1 to 10 my cramps are like a 2 or 3 now. good luck
- How do you get rid of period pains? (For my little sister)?
- Q: My little sister has been moaning at me for the past hour for me to find out what the best cure is for period pains because she says her painkillers aren’t working ! Please help me. 🙂 x
- A: try some Midol or a hot bath