What are some over the counter decongestants
The only OTC decongestants available in pill form are Contac Non-Drowsy, Sudafed and Sudafed PE. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-over-the-counter-decongestants ]
More Answers to “What are some over the counter decongestants“
- What is the best over the counter decongestant?
- Oral decongestants are available over the counter. Phenylephrine (Sudafed PE) can be purchased right off the shelf. Pseudophedrine must be purchased from the pharmacist. However, you need to be 18 or older and show a license or ID card. Nei…
- Are over-the-counter decongestants safe for your heart?
- BOSTON —Few people who take over-the-counter decongestants heed the warning label: “Do not use this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the pros…
- Which over the counter nasal decongestant works the best??
- I used Neosporin and I became addicted. The sailine sprays don’t help me. Neither does the breathe right strips. Answers: have you tried afrin. also nearby is this sinus rinse that i use its awesome its called NeilMed Sinus Rinse.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the actual brand names of some good over the counter decongestant pills?
- Q: i saw some on glee, and thats exactly what i need it for because i cant seem to make it through the day awake anymore. i live in australia though so please keep in mind some things might not be sold here. thanks, i have lots of exams coming up so please help.
- A: Mucinex DM.. I use it every time I’m very congested. My sister, who is a doctor, recommended it to me.
- what are some over the counter decongestant i can get?
- A: I think there is mucinex – D and other types or mucinex which is over the counter. However if you are under 18 they mey not sell it to you because it might be connected with ingredients used to make meth.
- What are some good chemical enhancers [like Pseudoephedrine] that you can take over the counter?
- Q: i recently watched that episode of glee where terri gives the kids decongestant to enhance their behavior. i was wondering what she gave them? sudafed? clariton d? do any of those give you a energy buzz? and NO, i’m not a druggie, i’m doing a report for school that shows what easy access kids have to drugs.also any over the counter medicine to improve concentration…
- A: sudafed and clariton wouldn’t do anything as far as i know- unless there’s a psychiatric drug in it :swhat do you mean enhance behavior? you can get lots of herbs/vitamins (in supplements) that “enhance” behavior in a none drug way- like increase immunity and memory etcDexttromethorphan is in some cough syrups and allergy medications and it puts you to sleep/ its a hallucinogen (and i doubt this is in children medication) some muscle building and weight loss stuff have some crazy chemicals that give energy. but there’s an age requirement to buy these. and muscle relaxantsbut almost any medication can be taken in large amounts to give you a ‘buzz’ and they’re all technically available (and i think they are regulated for the most part).the most widely available is energy drinks. personally i think if you want to do a report on this subject do it on that/ or include it/ or look up some major decongestants (the ones sick people use because they have more chemicals) and research the chemicals, that’ll give you a better answer