What are some things to do to help cramps
To relieve menstrual cramps you should take OTC pain relievers, get regular exercise, take oral contraceptives, and eat MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-things-to-do-to-help-cramps ]
More Answers to “What are some things to do to help cramps“
- What are some things that help with cramps?
- water bananas putting a bottle of hot water on your abdomen Midol warm bath foods with zinc, calcium, and B vitamins excercise
- Are there any good things to use to help with cramps during my pe…?
- I use ibuprofen and a heating pad. Works wonders. Good luck!
- What are some things to do to help stomach cramps/lower back ache…?
- eat a banana, the patasium helps with cramps =]
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some things that helps cramps?
- Q: I have been taking Midol and that really hasn’t helped. I heard eating bananas helps them? Are their any other foods that help? Also some of my friends use heating pads.. do those work?What are some things that you know to work to help relieve the pain of cramps?
- A: lye on your stomach. when it’s really bad i lie on my back and but heavy books on my stomach. it sounds weird but it really works!putting pressure on it relieves the pain. also heat should help, i use a hot water bottle. i don’t think any particular food helps tho.
- What are some things to do to help stomach cramps/lower back aches during your period?
- A: eat a banana, the patasium helps with cramps=]
- what are some things i can do to help with cramps and make my period slow down?
- Q: besides taking a bath and using a heating pad?
- A: Exercising, healthy eating, vitamins and drinking chamomile tea helps while you’re having your period. Maybe have someone give you a massage or got to a spa.