What are some ways to cure canker sores
To treat canker sores: use mouth rinse, topical pastes (prescription and OTC), debacterol, vitamins b6, b12, c, & zinc. – ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-ways-to-cure-canker-sores ]
More Answers to “What are some ways to cure canker sores“
- What is the best way to cure a canker sore
- If canker sores are large, painful, or persistent, your dentist may prescribe an antimicrobial mouth rinse, a corticosteroid MORE?
- How to cure canker sores?
- Currently there is no known cure for canker sores but they usually heal on their own within a week or two. You can mix one part hydrogen peroxide with one part water and use a cotton swab to apply to the canker sore to help and reduce the b…
- How do your cure canker sores?
- The best way to cure canker sores is to rub it lightly with a sponge. Some people even recommend rubbing toothpaste on the sore and leaving it for up to 4 hours
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are some ways to cure canker sores easy at home cure?
- A: canker sores and cold sores are totally different things. canker sores are ulcers, cold sores are herpes. gargling with warm salt water, using kankaid or something like it while eating, and avoiding citrus until it’s gone should help clear up canker sores. they sure do suck. hope it goes away soon 🙂 good luck. btw cold sores are contagious, canker sores are not…
- Cure for canker sore on tongue?
- Q: Other than warm salt water and Campho Phenique, what are some other ways to cure a canker sore? I have one on the side of my tongue that is so painful. Is there anything a dentist could prescribe? Please help! It hurts to eat and drink!
- A: I feel your pain- I have one on the side of my tounge right now too!! The BEST thing that I have found is this- Numb the canker sore with some ambesol- the gel is better, but the liquid works too (but it runs around your mouth before it works and you numb half your mouth!)Then swishrinse with Lysterine for about 30 seconds to a minute ( the new mint vanilla is SUPER tasty and less strong tasting). Do this 2 or 3 times a day and in about 24 hours (or less) you will notice it hurting less and starting to heal. This also works with cankersores in the mouth as well. I get them all the time (i bite my cheeks alot) and this heals them faster than anything I have ever tried.I have had those side of tounge canker sores on and off for a few weeks, and we ran out of lysterine, and yesterday we finally bought some more, and I used it once last night, and my cankersore was healing already this morning. It will hurt like HELL if you do not numb it first, so be sure to add that ambesol gel first and give it a few minutes to work. Good luck!
- I am sick, what is wrong and will it go away without antibiotics?
- Q: Okay, so this last saturday i started getting a sore throat, and then sunday my tonsel was swollen and hurt but not terribly, yesterday (monday) it had white dots all over that couldnt be wiped off, i thought it might be food or something or plaque, and i was running a fever of about 101 not too terribly high, and it hurt like crazy. Of course it leads into my ear which adds onto the pain yipee. I got some mouth wash meant to cure canker sores in your mouth. Well i woke up today, like an hour ago i havent got to look into the mirror yet, but i sweated alot last night, like crazy and i am at 99.4 now, still kinda high but not fevering. My throat hurts something crazy and i feel horrible, i didnt even want to move. My husband said the spots arent as prominent but he is in no way a doctor so im not sure. I woke up at 11 am and went to bed at like 1. I took a hot bath last night to raise the temperature so that i would “sweat it out” so to speak. But anyway i dont have medical insurance or a job so my husband pays all the bills so we cant afford the doctors, so do you know what this is or how to cure it?it ended up being acute tonsilitis, i gave in and ended up going to the doctors after it started spreading through my throat. They gave me zithromax z pak. The white yellowish spots are already shrinking! Thanks for the advice though!
- A: iam no dr but do all the relevent things pain killers 4hrs, drink plenty of water, rest ,keep out of draughts, after a couple of days if no better see a chemist for any additional advice, they do say sleep is a good cure for most things, (ie colds ect),oh a good bar of dark choc is full of goodness get hubby to buy u some, get well soon.