What diet pill has the most caffeine in it
Diet Pills available over the counter (OTC) contain a combination of medications, usually phenylpropanolamine (PPA) and MORE> [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-diet-pill-has-the-most-caffeine-in-it ]
More Answers to “What diet pill has the most caffeine in it“
- What diet pill has the most caffeine in it
- Diet Pills available over the counter (OTC) contain a combination of medications, usually phenylpropanolamine (PPA) and MORE>
- Does the Diet Pill Fenphadra have caffeine in it?
- Yes it does have caffeine in it. Quoted from their official website: “200 mg DiCaffeine Malate — When Coca-Cola first came out it actually contained Cocaine (true fact) and when cocaine was made illegal after World War I they scramble…
- What diet pill gives you energy in the morning? What has caffeine…?
- EmergenC packets, you can find them on the medicine asile-pink lemoaide flavor. put 2 in your water bottle or airborne energy packets-but they taste like childrens’ medicine.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What over the counter diet pill does not have caffeine in it or will upset your stomach?
- Q: I am looking for a diet pill to take, but most have caffeine in them or cause upset stomach. Do you know any that don’t have this/cause this? Thanks
- A: The diet pills you are speaking about are junk diet pills. Found a site will safe and natural diet pills that target fat and weight loss without “the junk pill” componets.http://www.weightlossglobe.comGood luck finding a good diet pill, the site above is a good resource to help you.
- why do people wast so much money on diet pills and diet plains?
- Q: if diet pills really worked then every one who took them would be skinny. Ive my self have tried slim fast and ended up gaining weight from it. when you read the can you can see why. most diet pills are either have water pills in them or laxatives. and caffeine and Ive seen some diet pills sell as high as $200. i believe the few that it does work for either wasnt that much over weight or they needed a mental boost. What diets have you tried and did they work for you?here is the one im doing now http://99half.com/diet.aspx its not really a diet just a list of how foods work and it seems to be working for me. but then again all diets seem to work the first week. we will see how it works in the long run.
- A: all of the answers you have so far are right on the money. its all about the quick and easy fix. and some use it as an excuse to use it as speed. i think these companies need to be shut down and made to return all that money. the only diets i seen that do work is weight watchers and they tell you to get off your but and exercise. i read your diet page and it makes a lot of since to me. you have done your research and best part is you have made it free for the public. im gonna try the information you have listed on the page my self.
- I need help with my English research paper?
- Q: I need help with my English research paper! I have almost 5 full pages double spaced. It’s about diet pills and persuading adults not to use them. Can anyone tell me what else I can do to make it better? Some overweight adults think that gaining a few extra pounds here and there have become acceptable over the years. They have in mind that the extra weight will just melt away when desired by popping in a few diet pills. Because of people like this, diet pills have become a multi-billion dollar industry. The weight loss industry offers many quick fix solutions that do not always deliver what they guarantee. The big problem with diet pills is that every single one of them have risks and side effects. Risks will often outweigh the benefits that the user will get from the pills.Many of us wonder how diet pills really work. Different kinds work different ways. Some diet pills increase the body’s metabolism, helping the body burn more fat. Some diet pills will suppress the appetite, preventing the individual from feeling hungry. Other diet pills contain diuretics, which prevent the excess retention of water in the body. Finally, another type can work by removing fat from the person’s body.The main ingredients in diet pills were slowly exposed one at a time starting in the 1930’s. Dinitrophenol, or DNP, was first to be reported by two young physicians at Stanford University. They took notes on this element only to find that it possessed a rather extraordinary trait, the ability to speed up the human metabolism. After this information was announced, it quickly appeared creating diet pills across the country. As time went on, fatal fevers and blindness were reported. The U.S Office of Drug Control found a link between the chemical and the deaths. Soon after, the drugs were taken off of the market in 1938. DNP is not a natural occurring element, is it man made. It was originally made for scientific purposes to help with experiments and to make wood preservatives, organic chemicals and dyes. It is now considered by the U.S government to be an environmental toxin. Since the diet pill industry could no longer use Dinitrophenol, they had to find another ingredient that could perform weight loss miracles. Amphetamines were originally synthesized in 1887, but it wasn’t until about the mid-1940’s that researchers found a medical use for them. They were originally used in over-the-counter inhalants for nasal congestion. Amphetamines were no longer used for a high, or for medication, but as an appetite suppressant. In the early 1970’s, doctors prescribed a type of amphetamine called Benzedrine for weight loss. Those who took the pills found it easy to refrain from eating and enjoyed feeling happier and more energetic. If Amphetamines are not consumed in the right proportion, they can be very dangerous.Phenylpropanolamine (PPA) is an ingredient that is used in many over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription cough and cold medications as a decongestant. It is also the main ingredient in OTC weight loss products. It is said to be safe when taken correctly. That means that it cannot be taken in any other higher doses than recommended or combined with any other medications containing PPA.Many of us have heard the motto, “It’s too good to be true.” That saying can often be referred to diet pills. Different bodies react in different ways. For some bodies, swallowing capsules everyday just isn’t enough. Once people realize that it isn’t for them, they have already wasted money. Sure, there are some supplements that are effective, but that does not always guarantee a healthy diet. All of the pills have side effects and many serious health risks. Most diet pills contain caffeine which not only speeds up your metabolism, but your heart rate. These heart problems can very easily cause an extremely fit and healthy adult to have a severe heart attack. All diet pills weaken your immune system so that your body cannot fight off any dangerous bacteria causing you to become frail, resulting in hair loss and less elasticity in the skin. Other risks that may occur is the possibility of anxiety and addiction. Linda Zimdars, a 30 year old woman just had her second, and final child. She wanted to get rid of her baby fat from being pregnant, so she tried a new diet supplement called Lipospa that might help her lose 10 pounds. Linda began taking the doses once every morning until she became her desired weight. When she quit taking the pills, she instantly gained her weight back. So she bought more pills. Even after maintaining a healthy meal and exercise plan, Linda realized the only way to keep her preferred weight was to take the supplements everyday. After 3 years of this, Lipospa was discontinued. Linda tried other brands, but none of them worked for her. Her body had become immune to Lipospa because she had taken it for so many years. She is now over 300 pounds.We live in a nation that is controlled by the media. We
- A: I think it looks good, but in this sentence: Because of people like this, diet pills have become a multi-billion dollar industry.Don’t start with because. Because of people like what? See what I mean?