What gets rid of cold sores really fast
Docosanol 10% cream (Abreva) is the only OTC topical product that is known to decrease healing time when applied. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-gets-rid-of-cold-sores-really-fast ]
More Answers to “What gets rid of cold sores really fast“
- What gets rid of cold sores really fast
- Docosanol 10% cream (Abreva) is the only OTC topical product that is known to decrease healing time when applied. ChaCha on!
- How to get rid of a cold sore really fast?
- Cold soars are a form of herpes simplex virus. Viruses need to work their coarse. I suggest olive oil, prayer to God Almighty with two elders praying with you. You would be amazed at the power of Christ and this is not to be taken as a joke…
- Can you help me get rid of cold sores really fast by using stuff …?
- Do not put makeup or harsh creams on the cold sore, it may only aggrevate it. But do buy the abbreva, cortisone will not get rid of the virus causing the sore. Abbreva is designed to treat cold sores. And I know it is unsightly, but it will…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to get rid of cold sores really fast?
- Q: I hate having my cold sores they are so embaressing and people sometime stare. I want to know THE fastest way to get rid of them. I don’t care what it is or how to do it but i need help here
- A: try a baking soda and water mix, just enough to make a paste and pt it on and it should dry it out. try it overnight it should be a little better by moroning
- How to get rid of cold sores FAST?
- Q: I went to the beach and got sunburnt on my lips and now i have 5 cold sores on my lower lip. I’ve been using abreva at night and this lysine creme during the day, and they are still here. What can i do to get rid of them really fast?
- A: ok well i woke up with one the other night and it was so bad half my top lip was swollen…. if there sore put a wet tea bag on them trust me makes it feel so much better. witchhazel also makes it feel good and help dry it out, also wash it wish a soapy warm cloth and pat dry, put tooth paste on it for a couple minutes and wash it off, and i use abreva like every couple hours, it will make it so it doesnt spread to anymore cells helping speed healing,….and drink lots and lots of water. like as much as you can. mines shrunk to a quarter of the size when i woke up in like a day and a half. o also if its making your lips swell keep ice on it all the time it will slow the virus from spreading and calm the swelling. hope i helped 🙂
- What are some ways to get rid of cold sores fast?
- Q: I have this really big, gross cold sore on my lip and it’s irritating. I’ve taken these pills for them and I’ve kept Carmex on it at all times and it’s still there. What are some ways to get rid of it quickly? Thanks very much!
- A: Abreva helps really well for me..its a little expensive but it really helps..even try some vaseline to keep it from drying out