What helps ladies cramps
OTC pain relievers like ibuprofen, regular physical activity, a diet high in zinc and calcium, a warm bath, heating pads, and relaxation can help relieve cramps, but every woman is different. Thanks for using ChaCha and keep the questions coming! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-helps-ladies-cramps ]
More Answers to “What helps ladies cramps“
- What helps ladies cramps
- OTC pain relievers like ibuprofen, regular physical activity, a diet high in zinc and calcium, a warm bath, heating pads, and relaxation can help relieve cramps, but every woman is different. Thanks for using ChaCha and keep the questions c…
- Is it normal a woman’s period cramps to get MUCH stronger with ag…?
- Cramps may be caused due to many reasons. Its better to check with a gynecologist about your problem.
- What does implantation cramps feel like Pregnant ladies who got t…?
- I didnt have any implantation bleeding, but I did have cramping. If your lower back hurts when your on your period, then yes. My implantation felt exactly like period cramps, so I thought I was going to get my period the next day or so, but…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- HELP ladies! Cramps. Any new remedies i dont know about because midol just ain’t doing the trick…?
- Q: Ladies you already know what it’s like. The dreaded week of every month. I want to know a few remedies you use to help ease the pain. Took some Midol and … nothing. Help me. Thank you loves
- A: booooooooooooo heating pads!!!they dont work!take aleve.ALEVE!!!and chamomile.it works promise!
- ladies! CRAMPS?
- Q: okay so, i have really bad cramps!and they’ve NEVER been this bad.i’ve tried midol, heating pads, chamomiolle tea(proboaly didnt spell it right) but nothing works!what do you do to help these cramps?oh! and exercise makes them like 100 times worse. fyi.
- A: I have the same problem. I drink plenty of water. Remember your uterus is a muscle it needs to be well hydrated also. Plus this may sound cruel but walking also helps.
- Help here ladies?? Cramps?
- Q: So I had my first period like 6 months ago but not one since (normal?)anyways I think I might have cramps but it’s hard to tell cause I didn’t have any the first time, so if you could tell me where they are and what they feel like??!?!?? Thanksssss
- A: Yah it’s normal. It won’t be regular for a while, I did the same thing too when I first started.They’re feel like they’re at the bottom of your stomach. And they’re horrible! Not fun at all.