What is a good acne medication
Acne medications: Tretinoin (Avita, Retin-A, Renova) & adapalene are topical prescriptions – plus you may also need antibiotics. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-acne-medication ]
More Answers to “What is a good acne medication“
- What’s a good acne medication?
- your a girl right? you can go on the pill. its a contraceptive but also good for clearing up your skin. i dno how it works but my friend had terrible acne on her face and back and she started the pill and she has the prettiest skin now.
- How can you get rid of acne without using medication or special c…?
- Try some home acne remedies! Try applying cooked oatmeal to the face and washing after 15 min or rubbing acne with garlic cloves!
- What is the best acne medication?
- The best acne medication is a matter of opinion. Some treatments work better for some than others. That being said, many people have reported great results from ProActiv.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best acne medication for a good price, thats cheaper than proactiv?
- Q: proactiv is pretty expensive, but I’m looking for a good acne medication that really works.
- A: Try Cetaphil Cleanser, it’s so natural to the skin that you can feel it just like water, odorless. And also try Panoxyl, start first with the low percentage. Me, I tried already other products that are also expensive but not as that effective. Try the two, I’m sure they will work fine for you. Take Care! Hope I will be a good help. c”,
- What is a really good acne medication?
- Q: I’m not gonna lie i have terrible face acne… Does anyone know a good vanishing cream and monthly face mask. I have wash that i use but i need a good vanishing cream that works FAST. Thank you so much ahead of time!
- A: put honey on it. it will get rid of all your problems 4eva!! (as long as you continue to put honey on the area a week after they dissapear)spot treatment: calamine lotion, works all the time!!drink GALLONS OF WATER!!!!!!mask/scrub: put a few drops of water on 4 non-coated aspirin and wait till they soak up the water. then smash them up and add a squirt of honey. finally: mix together to form a paste, and apply directly to affected area/ whole face.this will make skin FLAWLESS!!!!!!goood luckerz!!!=]
- what’s a good acne medication that makes it go away real quick?
- Q: i’ve been breaking out pretty badly, and i was wondering if anyone knows of a good acne medication..apparently pro-active doesn’t work for me.
- A: Beware of using any products for acne unless they have been prescribed or recommended by your doctor. People make all kinds of suggestions about the best thing to do to cure acne. Some cures I’ve heard include putting oatmeal, honey, lemon juice, tea tree oil, cucumber, vinegar, milk of magnesia or toothpaste on your face. Practically every cosmetics company and company that makes personal care products makes something that is a “sure cure” for acne. If we think about this, and use some common sense, we have to come to the conclusion that there is no quick or easy cure for acne, because if there was it would be well known and doctors would be telling everyone about it. Numerous companies make a lot of money persuading people to buy products that at worst will make the acne worse, and at best may help some people a little. Often fewer products are better. People often make their acne much worse by using too many products. There really is no quick fix for acne. Don’t spend a lot of money on products just because their ads say that they will cure acne. Your doctor is the best person to ask for help, and he or she may recommend some prescription medication or non-prescription treatment that may be suitable for you.. There are some very simple and basic things you can do that cost nothing. Keep your face or any other area affected by acne very clean. Any mild antibacterial soap will help with that. Rinse the area well to remove all soap residue. Drink plenty of water – it really does help to clear up acne. Eat a nutritious diet and get enough sleep. A healthy life style will make a difference. Try to reduce the stress in your life – stress contributes to acne, so also probably the more you worry about the acne and focus on it, the worse it will be. Probably the most useful and effective things you can do are to apply hot compresses to pustules and cysts and never to pick or squeeze pimples. Playing with or popping pimples, no matter how careful and clean you are, nearly always makes bumps stay redder and bumpier longer. Here are a few informative links with additional ideas about preventing and treating acne.http://www.medicinenet.com/acne/article.htmhttp://www.acne.com/cause_effects/causes_acne.phphttp://www.acnerecovery.com/acne-information/causes-of-acne.html