What is midol the stuff for girls
Midol is an OTC medication for menstrual cramping and other effects related to premenstrual syndrome and menstruation. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-midol-the-stuff-for-girls ]
More Answers to “What is midol the stuff for girls“
- What is midol the stuff for girls
- Midol is an OTC medication for menstrual cramping and other effects related to premenstrual syndrome and menstruation.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Help, Girl Stuff, any help is nice.?
- Q: I am 16, and I have been having really bad cramps on and off for about 2 months now, like “pms” cramps, but it’s not just during that tome, it’s all the time.Any suggestions on what it could be?Or what I could do about them.I’ve tried Advil, and Midol. They aren’t working.*tome=timeI’m on birthcontroll.I just didn’t really know if bad cramps like this were normal to have All the time.
- A: check with the doctor before taking anything. you shouldn’t wait anylonger.
- Ladies, help me please!!!?
- Q: My girlfriend has been on her period for a few days now, and she said it’s really bad. She was complaining about cramps, headaches, and nausea. I went to the drugstore a couple hours ago and got midol for her but she made me go back and get tylenol and aspirin. I don’t know what to do, she says nothing is helping, and I ran to a store twenty miles away and got her heating pads. She said heating pads don’t work well. I went to the drugstore again and got her chocolate and flowers but she keeps yelling at me. I am cluless. Please help I don’t know much about girl stuff.I’m really scared for her, though. I don’t want her to bleed to death. I’m only 19, and she’s 18. She just has to change her thing every two minutesOh my god a miscarriage? I am really scared now!
- A: Kiss her forehead and don’t say/do much of anything. They don’t last very long, and some are worse than others. Be understanding and forgiving. Hang in there!
- girls help!!! (girls only please)?
- Q: okay so i got my monthly girt the other day (my period) and today has been my heaviest day so far! im only 15… so i take midol for the cramps and pain and stuff. anyways i was wondering since its really heavy can i sleep in my super tampon just for tonight?? i will sleep on a towell but i just dotn want to stain my mattress and stuff. also ive noticed that after my period i have some whitish slimyish stuff when i wipe… is that normal?? if so what is it??thank you so much!!!i know that u are only supposed to wear a tampon for 8 hours then u change… will i die if i sleep in one for one night??
- A: No, you will not die.I sleep in tampons all the time. I have been for 8 years.My mom told me that you seriously have to leave a tampon in for a very long time to get TSS. The most common reason women get it is because they use a dirty tampon. Always keep your tampons either in the box or in a plastic zip-lock back when in your purse or something. and do not EVER use one that you dropped. My moms friend got TSS from doing that. Just set an alarm to wake up 7 or 8 hours after you put it in. That’s what i do and I’ve never had any problems.