What is the best over counter medicine for heartburn and acid reflux
Tagamet, Zantac, Axid, and Pepcid are all available over-the-counter (OTC), without the need for a prescription. Good luck! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-over-counter-medicine-for-heartburn-and-acid-reflux ]
More Answers to “What is the best over counter medicine for heartburn and acid reflux“
- What is the best over counter medicine for heartburn and acid ref…?
- Tagamet, Zantac, Axid, and Pepcid are all available over-the-counter (OTC), without the need for a prescription. Good luck!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Whats the strongest/best otc heartburn medicine?
- Q: My boyfriend has really bad heartburn (i myself have acid reflux and i think thats what hes got but im no doctor), he has no insurance and cant afford any. So, what is the strongest/best over the counter heartburn or acid reducing medicine like prilosec, tagament, pepcid, etc? Thanks in advance for your help.
- A: 1 tsp Baking Soda to glass of water will stop of for both of you in it’s tracks, for something quick and right away.Dandelion leaf tea, tastes good, improves digestion, moves bile out of liver, neutralizes stomach acids and about two pages long stuff it will fix that will improve the lymphatic system and get you back to eating whatever you want when you want without worrying.Fresh Dandelion leaf and root can be purchased fresh by the ounce ($1.03) www.dandesoap.com.To find out more about them google Dandelion herb in search and there are tons of info. I personally love them in a salad and I drink the tea often (tastes good). Coincidental its my user name here on Yahoo.PS: I don’t have acid reflux anymore and seldom have heartburn and I was on medication for 2 yrs before these wonderful things came into my life.