Are pregnant women allowed to eat peanut butter
With peanut allergies on the rise, there are some very small studies that show pregnant women who consume peanut butter more MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-pregnant-women-allowed-to-eat-peanut-butter ]
More Answers to “Are pregnant women allowed to eat peanut butter“
- Are pregnant women allowed to eat peanut butter
- With peanut allergies on the rise, there are some very small studies that show pregnant women who consume peanut butter more MORE?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I’m craving peanut butter…?
- Q: I am about 3 months pregnant and have had several women tell me that I shouldn’t eat peanut butter while pregnant…just in case the baby is allergic. I have been craving it like mad, but have stayed away. This morning, I read in one of my pregnancy books that peanut butter is a great source of protein for the pregnant woman. Does anyone know really if I’m allowed to have it or not?Sweet…running to make a pb and j…thanks!
- A: I found when i was pregnant that i craved Peanut butter too, but i didn’t really like to eat that much meat because i always felt sick so i think it was the protien aspect. I have heard it can give the kid an allergy but it is not like you are goign to eat a jar a day. I wouldn’t worry about it. I ate peanut butter every day i was preggo and my daughter doesn’t have an allergy. They even day in pregnancy books that peanuts are a great source of protien for those who are stuggling with eating meat. So go for it!!!